Older OOP Steelbook titles

Do you think OOP Titles over a Year should be Archived?

• NO. It doesn't bother me, stop being a crybaby.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • YES That's why we have threads to request wants

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Just curious if there is anybody else that looks at OOP threads thinking they are somehow available again. Only to get disappointed to see it's usually a Newbie just asking where to get one. Does anybody else think they should be archived?

Reactions: ocielz
I'm always checking back at old threads for pics - just to clarify what a genuine copy of say TDK FNAC looks like... plus for things like REGION CODING, searching threads to know these bits of info before purchasing etc.

I vote NO! People should learn to read the bloody thread to see the date it was created :p

Archived does not mean that you can not "Research" it just makes it so people can not post new comments. Thats all I was trying to say.

Is that what archived means? Hmm..

It might be worth doing, but it really annoys me when I want to comment, for instance earlier I wanted to say something on Acidcore's Predator thread but it was archived. Okay it's been awarded now, but I should still be able to say 'nice collection' a year, 2 years or 10 years down the line..

Is that what archived means? Hmm..

It might be worth doing, but it really annoys me when I want to comment, for instance earlier I wanted to say something on Acidcore's Predator thread but it was archived. Okay it's been awarded now, but I should still be able to say 'nice collection' a year, 2 years or 10 years down the line..

I assume that what archived means, but then again you know what they say about that.:hilarious: I would think it is the same as being in the Dojo. But you are right Rix, thats what got me thinking about this to begin with.:D

It's only 'cos he doesn't want to go around changing title to OOP. btw is OOP in CM, can't remember ?

Far more of a problem is 10 versions of Steelbook X, 9 versions of Steelbook Y when to all intents and purposes they are the same Steel with a different card that's all.

Last edited: