Older Series You're Watching?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Anyone just now starting to watch some older shows via sets you hadn't cracked open, rentals, streaming, etc?

Chime in!

DB

Attachments

• No Pic.jpg
    No Pic.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
Just caught up on the 4400 a few weeks ago. Very well done.
Also catching up on the Clone Wars TV series. Just finished season 1, heading into season 2.
I also have Tales from the Darkside & Friday the 13th the series.
And I always pop in an episode or two of the original Twilight Zone every now and then - Blu ray of course :)

I finished watching Angel a few weeks ago. My fiancee thought it would be good to watch during the summer when our other shows are not on. I was skeptical at first (as I usually am about movies/shows with vampires and such) but I really enjoyed watching it.

The other is Seinfeld. I am watching the entire series for the third time this year :p Id have to say its probably my favorite tv show.

Very good....love dexter...i'm watching the x files..!!:D

Same here Holly! I bought the complete season 1-9 collection for a great price a year ago but there is so much to watch I'm struggling to get through it. I think there is around 140 hours in total!!EEK!

Last edited:
I love the x files...i have to get the collection too..i watched the whole thing before but it was a while ago, cant remember anything..

Same here Holly! I bought the complete season 1-9 collection for a great price a year ago but there is so much to watch I'm struggling to get through it. I think there is around 140 hours in total!!EEK!

I love the x files...i have to get the collection too..i watched the whole thing before but it was a while ago, cant remember anything..

I never got past Season 5! I have never seen any off the episodes after David Duchovny left.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

I am watching The F Word :D

Is that The F Word with Gordon Ramsey or am i on the wrong thing!

Last edited:
I never got past Season 5! I have never seen any off the episodes after David Duchovny left.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Is that The F Word with Gordon Ramsey or am i on the wrong thing!

You got it! Gordon Ramsey is awesome! I love it when he talks trash and makes people cry haha :hilarious:

I finished Kitchen Nightmares from the UK a few weeks ago. It was brilliant!

You got it! Gordon Ramsey is awesome! I love it when he talks trash and makes people cry haha :hilarious:

I finished Kitchen Nightmares from the UK a few weeks ago. It was brilliant!

Yeah they are a good watch! Ramsey takes no prisoners for sure. I'm just watching a series of Hells Kitchen USA now!

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Sigill you didnt miss anything, the best ones are with David..:)

Yeah, i did think the show would be worse without him.

Last edited:

Same here - awesome franchise! I have the collectors editions (first releases). Very awesome show.:scat: