Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very very minor the spot gloss.

Imo manta have been slipping ever since moving to collectong

when you say minor do you mean the area it covers or a thin layer? I was under the impression both Di Caprio and Pitt were spot glossed

yep. Since Collectong. Joker and this. I swear if BoP turn up with minimal finishes I won’t be happy.

Reactions: Hereticz
Same goes for lenticulars. You expect something like DP2, IB, Fight Club end others? You better forget it before you will get this in hand, sad truth

Again guys remember how poor A Star is Born was as well, can't blame collectong for that one. It's all on Manta

I actually questioned them on that one because that was f**king disappointing and they said that was the design choice. Weird

If they do the bare minimum on finishes it will drive some customers away. And I don’t want to be paying £45+ on editions that look sh!t or don’t feel premium.

Surely they read these forums. Would of thought Manta would out of everyone making premiums

The last two releases have made my SL vs FS decision on Friday for Birds of Prey a lot easier.

Looking at these pictures I think the full slip has turned out fine. I can clearly see the embossing/ edge of the spot gloss. I don’t think I need to panic anymore

When you look at the IB full slip it’s got that spot gloss with fine subtle bossing lines. Not the cookie cutter type of thickness. Just really fine and it looks stunning. That has a more gravely scratchy box behind the image but it’s amazing in hand.

• Friendly
Reactions: goufcustom
inglorious is probaly mantas finest full slip at least for me. just feels since around a star is born time they've been declining. i really hope Birds of prey is more impressive

Dispatched yesterday (or so the email would have me believe), received today. Ordered both the FS and SL... not sure what I was thinking when I decided to go for the full slip!? Single lenti is definitely the winner for me, although it's still a little lacklustre in terms of art IMO (depth is great though), but then they all were I suppose -- originally I liked them all, but that obviously didn't last lol. The steel, however, is my favourite of the year so far! :drool:

P.S. Anyone else's lenti have an orange blotch next to DiCaprio's head? It's small-ish, but still big enough to bug me. :bored:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
So no special finish on the paint brushes and minimal embossing and spot gloss on the rest of the slip. We should just collectively start emailing them about this to really get the point across, only a few emails from unhappy collectors wont change anything. They need to realise that they seriously should start putting some effort in their releases again.

Last edited:
1-click is up for grabs on ebay. Plenty of photos to check how it looks. Art is great, but that’s about it...color look a little underwhelming compared to the renderings, or maybe it’s just photo quality

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
1-click is up for grabs on ebay. Plenty of photos to check how it looks. Art is great, but that’s about it...color look a little underwhelming compared to the renderings, or maybe it’s just photo quality

Just see those pics. Looks lovely imo

Got mine today from another GB. (Still waiting on the invoice from here for the GB shipping for my brother's b'day present... his b'day is tomorrow. Should have sent my copy to the states for him and waited for my other one lol)

I actually love it, steel is incredible too.

20200722_235533.jpg

and PS. still waiting on my Zavvi Avengers steel :(

Got mine today from another GB. (Still waiting on the invoice from here for the GB shipping for my brother's b'day present... his b'day is tomorrow. Should have sent my copy to the states for him and waited for my other one lol)

I actually love it, steel is incredible too.

View attachment 479120

and PS. still waiting on my Zavvi Avengers steel :(
Your collection looks very similar to mine. The lack of an obtainable django premium plays havoc with my ocd though :confused:

Reactions: davhyl