Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
[CLOSED] Avengers Target Exclusive Slipcover + Bonus Disc

CLOSED!

My feedback references:

Blu-ray.com

eBay

LINK: Marvel's The Avengers - TARGET EXCLUSIVE 4-Disc 3D Blu-ray Combo Pack: Includes 90-minute Bonus Disc

Another mini group buy. 5 spots only. International members preferred since US members can buy their copies locally!

I will place an order for 5 copies altogether so it is important for everyone to please pay in a timely manner. This version is not sold in stores! The reason I don't want to order more than that is that I am managing other GB's and also I don't want to risk cancellation of the order if they suspect that some reseller is buying them. I don't have hook ups like some of the other folks who run GBs here do. I am just an ordinary citizen like most of you. Tips are not necessary but are greatly appreciated.

Please note total cost includes $1 packaging and handling costs.
Total with paypal fees: $38.20

Shipping varies. All shipping is first class (which doesn't come with package tracking or insurance, but I haven't had any issues with it either).

Some shipping estimates:
Canada: $5.75
UK: $11.60
Australia: $11.60
Brazil: $11.26
China: $11.60

Reserved Spots:

Let me know if you have any questions. I also prefer, if you want one copy, please post in here, BEFORE sending a PM. So it's fair to everyone as they'll know who came first. Thank you.

Last edited: