[CLOSED] Transformers Age of Extinction - USA exclusive Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Transformers Age of Extinction collectible editions in the USA (non steelbooks).

Items will be shipped from the USA.

Studio is Paramount which is usually region free.

PRICE : depends on the edition requested + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

$3.00 GB for first copy, $1 GB fee for every copy additional.

Release date of September 30, 2014

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: 2 copies of each item per request

Shipping options:

QUOTES are for 1 item ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $15.08
UK - $15.08
Canada -> $10.76

Insurance against loss or damage is $2 more up to $100 worth of coverage.

Requesting List:

Walmart Set with 3 Figurines + magnet ($24.96 + tax)
1) dipzy
2) whited001 *invoiced
3) ricster *invoiced
4) Witcombed1
5) mactaylor

Walmart set Bumblebee packaging ($34.99 + tax)
1) whited001 *paid
2) Doctor Canus *shipped Oct 6 2014
3) galareta2332 *paid
4) chansey *shipped Oct 6 2014
5) Lester *shipped Oct 7 2014
6) ricster *paid

Target Optimus packaging (pre-order price is $22.99 + tax)
1) whited001 *paid
2) The Boydster *shipped Oct 3 2014
3) Doctor Canus *shipped Oct 6 2014
4) galareta2332 *paid (hold)
5) chansey *shipped Oct 6 2014
6) Lester *shipped Oct 7 2014
7) ricster *paid
8) wozbit *shipped Oct 7 2014
9)

Last edited:
Please can i have a copy of this version -

Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target Excl. Optimus Prime Packaging Blu-ray) [USA]
Have never bought from you before so please let me know when you want me to pay.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Great news!

1 of each:

Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target Excl. Optimus Prime Packaging Blu-ray) [USA]
Transformers: Age of Extinction (Walmart Excl. Bumblebee Blu-ray Packaging) [USA]

To Spain.

Thanks!

Thanks;)
1 of Each to Poland:
1) Transformers: Age of Extinction (Walmart Excl. Bumblebee Blu-ray Packaging) [USA]
2) Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target Excl. Optimus Prime Packaging Blu-ray) [USA]

Hi!! Thanks for GB!. One of each to Spain:
1) Transformers: Age of Extinction (Walmart Excl. Bumblebee Blu-ray Packaging)
2) Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target Excl. Optimus Prime Packaging Blu-ray)

:)

Hi, how much in total with insurance to the UK would be;

1x Target Excl. Optimus Prime Packaging Blu-ray
1x Walmart Excl. Bumblebee Blu-ray Packaging

Thanks.

Orders will be placed soon, perhaps by the end of the week, so if you are looking for one these, please let me know ASAP.

Group buy lists updated. Please confirm your order is correct.

Got the target order in for all requested items. (Pre-order price is $22.99 + tax)

And walmart requested prices for the pre-order are now in the OP. These orders have been placed as well.

How do we pay and when? I assume PayPal gift? I've also asked for a Steelbook of Transformers as well, if that helps with shipping and packaging. Thanks.

How do we pay and when? I assume PayPal gift? I've also asked for a Steelbook of Transformers as well, if that helps with shipping and packaging. Thanks.

We always have folks pay via goods on the group buys. I don't ask for gift payments.

For larger shipments and new folks, I often ask to insure against loss or damage as well.

But for now, just sit tight for the invoice please - I'll get to you when we get closer to the release date, as these prices might drop, etc and I just don't know the size or weight of these collectibles to invoice for shipping yet.

We always have folks pay via goods on the group buys. I don't ask for gift payments.

For larger shipments and new folks, I often ask to insure against loss or damage as well.

But for now, just sit tight for the invoice please - I'll get to you when we get closer to the release date, as these prices might drop, etc and I just don't know the size or weight of these collectibles to invoice for shipping yet.

Ok, thanks. I would want insurance anyway.