Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: December 21, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon IT
Price: €34.99

61898IlCu1L._SL1290_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Billy Talent
I have this on pre-order and just noticed the image for the artwork changed from this to the alternate style
They've switched them, for whatever reason. The other listing changed to this one, and vice versa. Both still in stock, so it doesn't really matter, as long it's caught before dispatch.

Reactions: Strife88x
Watched this movie on my new Panasonic tv and it looks incredible :oohyeah::OMG:, Nolan is one crazy mf! :D

Shame about crappy matte finish, If this is full gloss, with debossed title it would be absolute blast....still nice steel in the collection

so which listing is correct? The before one or now? i preordered the 34.99 one with the best buy usa art work, now its the other art work??

that sucks. I preordered it with another steelbook with a dropped price 19 EURO Talk to Me. Even though Oppenheimer steebook is cheaper, I would have to pay shipping twice on two separate orders if I want to keep Talk to Me. Any discount on the price went to double the shipping cost...

I really do prefer the US artwork one, so I would probably regret it later if I didnt get that one.. guess I will have to cough up the money for 2x shipping..

Success. I was waiting for it to do that again! I wasn't going to order, and wait for Manta, but can't grumble at £24.. Same price it would've cost me from hmv with 20% off.