Pacific Rim (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Best Buy joins the exclusive cover art club for PACIFIC RIM, too, with their edition featuring the Australian Jaeger, Striker Eureka...

PRBestBuy.jpg

RELEASE DATE: Oct. 15, 2013
PRICE: $24.99
ORDER

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing Tridon, he's going to get this too! :hilarious: Is this the same artwork as the UK Steelbook? I'm gonna pass on this and stick to the Wal-Mart Exclusive :thumbs:

Reactions: tridon
Yup! Same artwork as the UK Steelbook. Well at least the BB slipcover wont have that horrible "3D" logo on the cover.

pacificrim.jpg

:thumbs:

Reactions: dirtyoak
You've got a LOT of catching up to do then, Franky! Here's my list of stuff order: LINK ;)

Hell no! There is no possible way I'll be able to catch up with you Ken! LOL! That list is insane! EEK! I'll be looking forward to your awesome thread, "Tridons KICK ASS Pacific Rim Collection!" Its gonna be EPIC! :scat:

As for me, I'm just getting the Limited 3D Collectors Edition, the UK Steelbook, and the Walmart Exclusive. Yes I know, its embarrassing :emb: compared to yours :( :hilarious:

Hell no! There is no possible way I'll be able to catch up with you Ken! LOL! That list is insane! EEK! I'll be looking forward to your awesome thread, "Tridons KICK ASS Pacific Rim Collection!" Its gonna be EPIC! :scat:

As for me, I'm just getting the Limited 3D Collectors Edition, the UK Steelbook, and the Walmart Exclusive. Yes I know, its embarrassing :emb: compared to yours :( :hilarious:

My thread is already up... though "kick-ass" should've been added to the title. The link's in my signature! :naughty:

Nothing wrong with what you're getting. That's still two more editions than what most would get. :thumbs: