HMV Japan

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 390
Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's not bad but not worth dipping, I'm happy with the original release from Japan, Taiwan Futureopak and ofcourse Blufans kicka$$ slip that'll do just fine for me :headphone:

The Blufans IS exceptional not doupting that at all :thumbs: :notworthy:, THIS is the art choice that I voted for yonks ago :giggle:. Just pleased this is getting an in the flesh outing :angel: .

As for the back I LOVE AND ADORE the schematic for the Jaggers :Dthink it is because I'm as artistic as a twig :wow: :p .

It's official. Amazon.jp shipping operates out of my basement...That can be the only explaination.
I freakin' ordered this yesterday, and now it's at my house in Northeast Ohio from Japan! This is the third time this year this act of time-bending, portal-using Star Trekkery has happened with them! They have to be in my basement!! No expedited shipping paid for...just regular shipping selection. This is straight up black magic Voodoo they are using! And at this time of the year?
This is freakin' balls to the wall dark witch-magic...
and I am down with it!!!
headbanger.gif

Last edited:
Love the artwork and the price this was selling for but the finished product looks terrible...IMO
More than happy with my BF version....:whistle:

If this had been full gloss I would have been all over it. But alas as is the way with Japan steels now the finish is lacking....:meh:
BF is a $100 steel. This is $25. I don't think anyone was looking at this as a comparable situation. This is simply a great deal for a nice steelbook.
Glossy. No. Coulda been even better. Yes.
But for $25, why carp?
dont-know-shrug1.jpg

It's official. Amazon.jp shipping operates out of my basement...That can be the only explaination.
I freakin' ordered this yesterday, and now it's at my house in Northeast Ohio from Japan! This is the third time this year this act of time-bending, portal-using Star Trekkery has happened with them! They have to be in my basement!! No expedited shipping paid for...just regular shipping selection. This is straight up black magic Voodoo they are using! And at this time of the year?
This is freakin' balls to the wall dark witch-magic...
and I am down with it!!!
headbanger.gif
And I ordered months ago and my shipment has only reached Germany on its way to the UK. :sour::arghh:

And I ordered months ago and my shipment has only reached Germany on its way to the UK. :sour::arghh:
Sorry to hear that man! That breaks the laws of physics and simultaneously sucks and blows.
I'll have to get you the number to my hardline in the basement! I feel you today. I just found out my order of 100 steelbook sleeves from the U.K. (At £1.oo a piece) arrived at DHL, but were incorrectly invoiced at £30.00 a piece!! Meaning DHL wants $150 duty on $100 worth of sleeves! So now I have to contact U.K. seller to contact U.K. shipper to contact U.S. shipper to...blah,blah, just shoot me now....!!
image.jpg