Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PRICE: $60
SIZE: 20" x 36"
ORDER: Legendary Shop

KenTaylor_Full_WEBSAFE_1024x1024.jpg

LegendaryShop_PacRimKT_Square_1024x1024.jpg

In collaboration with Legendary’s Art Series and Ken Taylor, we’re delighted to present this Limited Edition Hand Numbered Screenprint. The 8 color screen printed edition of 150 comes with an Artist Signed Certificate of Authenticity.

Printed on uncoated archival paper by D&L Screen printing using hand mixed colors, quality techniques and materials.

Please allow 28 days for delivery.

Cool but a little too much for me at the moment. Plus it would take forever for me to actually get it on the wall.

It would be $120 shipped for both posters. Would have like to have seen a discount if both are ordered.

EDIT 5 minutes later: I must have them. I have no self control. The real question is what in my collection is going to get the ax to help pay for them.

I knew I should have ordered it. Ken taylor posted it on his instagram and as soon as a few minutes later. sold out. 150 was just very low qty for the likes of Ken Taylor. (and pac rim)

I knew I should have ordered it. Ken taylor posted it on his instagram and as soon as a few minutes later. sold out. 150 was just very low qty for the likes of Ken Taylor. (and pac rim)
I guess I'm glad I'm weak and decided to order it. Ordered the other edition as well.

Yeah was a smart move, at worst you'll profit from a flip if you don't like in person.

This is absolutely mind-blowing. I really don't have the cash, but damn is this tempting. I love Otachi and this print is EPIC!

@Apollon @bloodsnake007 @Scary Hair
:thumbs:
I definitely agree with you @tridon! :thumbs: This is fu**ing EPIC! :drool: Would of loved to own this one, way more awesome than the Gipsy Danger Print! ;) Oh well, hopefully someday this gets to be the back art of a Steelbook! :)

Reactions: tridon
Yesterday was not my day :)
I wanted this print so bad, had it in my cart but then I realized they don't accept paypal and I forget my credit card at home. By the time I came from work it was sold out.
Later, Mondo was selling small batch of Ken Talor's Escape from NY (SDCC print) online and I missed that too. Saw tweet 10 minutes too late. :p
Finally, Mondo decided to sell another print from SDCC and this time it was Avengers: Age of Ultron from Martin Ansin, a real beauty. I had it in my cart, but it sold out by the time I was redirected to paypal site.

well, more luck next time I guess :)

My order was just canceled by legendary. I am incredibly disappointed. They gave me a 25% off coupon but without that print there is nothing I want.

My order was just canceled by legendary. I am incredibly disappointed. They gave me a 25% off coupon but without that print there is nothing I want.

Damn, that's absolute BS.

Same thing happened to me. These were sold out when I first made up my mind that I wanted one and for some reason they went back on sale in the middle of the night. Obviously a mistake of some sort. The release was already frought with inventory issues as it was counting backwards from zero on their site.

Same thing happened to me. These were sold out when I first made up my mind that I wanted one and for some reason they went back on sale in the middle of the night. Obviously a mistake of some sort. The release was already frought with inventory issues as it was counting backwards from zero on their site.
I think for situations like this they need to up the print size. It would be one thing if they were already printing 1000 of these but 150? They could easily increase the size and not affect the collectability.