Votes: 31 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

Parkman

BANNED
Mar 16, 2013
UK
Who would be prepared to pay a small increase on steel prices for better packaging

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 93
Fair thread mate, I for one am a very p'eed off fella when my steels arrive damaged. Happened thrice last month and once it comes like that, I'm s*** out of luck considering the return shipping costs are massive from India.

And it's happening a lot. While I agree quality control is just as bad if not worse and the already rising costs in new steels, the packaging can be easily sorted.

Returns are a pain but part of the game.

At least at the moment anyway.

I would rather them concentrate on quality control, beacuse lately it does not matter what they ship them in, they are still damaged. My Silent Hill had a couple of scratches and paint chips. Not amazons fault as it was under the j-card

Reactions: snooloui
I would have no problem paying an increase for better packaging, however would it really make a difference if "Ace Ventura" is delivering your package?

They should make a package, that when busted, sprays a chemical at the moron who's kicking the package around to begin with and turns him blue or something! That way we can identify the culprit and smack him upside the head. For that matter maybe there should be a chemical released in the air when someone slashes a spine.

Reactions: Parkman
That is why this poll is not just for the retailer but for the distributor and ultimately the manufacturer. It's not difficult lets do it respect over and out.

I would have no problem paying a little bit more for proper packaging. Amazon.ca, are you listening?

Having said this, I do agree with Ricker that there also needs to be proper attention paid with quality control to begin with. That includes cases where damaged items are clearly being shipped out from warehouses...there is nothing wrong with the packaging when you receive it but the Steelbook inside is dented, scratched, etc. Amazon.ca, are you still listening?;)