Paramount Centenary Play.Com Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonboy

Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2012
Skipton, UK
I had heard that the Paramount Centenary Play.com exclusives, would not be showing up at Zavvi, Amazon etc, is this true and if so what is the reasoning behind this.

I believe from what Wreck said, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, that for Paramount releases Play took all of the stock from the distributor so there is no chance of it appearing elsewhere.

With the films that have been appearing on Zavvi, etc, Play never took all of the stock to begin with, and when Play announced they were ending their retail operations, those distributors looked elsewhere to sell the remaining stock instead of releasing it to Play.

I believe from what Wreck said, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, that for Paramount releases Play took all of the stock from the distributor so there is no chance of it appearing elsewhere.

With the films that have been appearing on Zavvi, etc, Play never took all of the stock to begin with, and when Play announced they were ending their retail operations, those distributors looked elsewhere to sell the remaining stock instead of releasing it to Play.

That answers my question, thankyou very much for the info, I was thinking of ordering Transformers and Cloverfield, so I will now, as I don't want to miss out.

You are correct - play.com has ALL the stock that there will be for the Paramount releases.

When they are gone from there, they will not be showing up at other retailers.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Status
Not open for further replies.