Parasite (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £22.00 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi - HMV) - £29.99 (Zoom)
Notes: Region B Locked

Parasite 1.jpg
Parasite 3.jpg Parasite 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. I'm in the U.S. and I have an anticipated delivery date between 6/12-6/17 but it hasn't shipped yet. I have to double-check my card but I'm pretty sure I got charged for it several weeks ago. I'm not too worried about it. Everything is delayed and it's not running late yet so I figure it'll ship out in the next few days.

Yea I’m in the U.S. also, but my estimated delivery says 6/11-7/09. I also had chosen Global Priority shipping which is 2-4 days. I contacted amazon and they told me “don’t worry, your shipment will come before July 9. Lol wat

Reactions: JGCramp
When you click on the Zavvi link in the OP it's just keep bringing you to their home page.

I take it because this is only available to RC members now.....?

When you click on the Zavvi link in the OP it's just keep bringing you to their home page.

I take it because this is only available to RC members now.....?
Yes Red Carpert Subscribers only at the moment can order
Limited amount of stock available

It's one of the recent previously sold out titles that Zavvi made available to red carpert subscribers only

Yeah, makes no sense, surely Zavvi want to sell the remaining stock to as many people that want it regardless of RC membership. Weird!

Maybe they are giving RC members a window to exclusively get the remaining copies before opening up to everyone else. That’s fair enough as a perk, although outside the UK I believe you can’t be a RC member even if you wanted (please correct me if I’m wrong there).

Here in the States Best Buy has (sort of) membership levels based on how much $ you spend in the year. Over $1500USD, for example, is elite. I don’t know of any purchasing benefits but you get free shipping with no minimum purchase amount and an extended return window.

But regardless of who you are with Best Buy you’re almost guaranteed to get a damaged steelbook. They treat everyone the same that way.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Over 40 bestbuy steelbook orders and every single of them have been in perfect edition. Maybe I’m just that damn lucky. But can’t beat Best Buy’s prices. Difficult to complain when they’ve been selling $5-10 4k Steelbooks

Same here. I'm in the U.S. and I have an anticipated delivery date between 6/12-6/17 but it hasn't shipped yet. I have to double-check my card but I'm pretty sure I got charged for it several weeks ago. I'm not too worried about it. Everything is delayed and it's not running late yet so I figure it'll ship out in the next few days.
Have you had yours shipped yet. Amazon is telling me that the item in unavailable. I tell them that it was in stock when I ordered it. And their response is : “We will ship it as soon as it is restocked.” Wtf

Undeliverable

Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 5 - 7 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.

what the ****

Undeliverable

Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 5 - 7 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.

what the ****
Is this amazon or zavvi

Have you had yours shipped yet. Amazon is telling me that the item in unavailable. I tell them that it was in stock when I ordered it. And their response is : “We will ship it as soon as it is restocked.” Wtf

Actually, my card was charged yesterday morning and I got a shipping notice. The Amazon website indicates it’s supposed to arrive on Wednesday.

I’m sure these are pandemic related delays and there’s just not much they can do about it. Mine was a pre-order and they are just filling it now. Seems they are getting them in drips but it’s cool that they are sending it 2-day shipping to the US.

So watched this last night for the first time.

Not sure what all the hype is about. It's OK, but not sure it's something I'd watch again now I've seen it to be honest. Felt quite disappointed after all the Oscar buzz. Definitely the most overrated film of last year IMO.

Its more of a comedy than a thriller.

I Saw The devil is still the top Korean film for me.