Passengers (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #73) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) 1199 CZK - (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16707306_1269928626457444_355170867475902067_o.jpg

16601619_1265203990263241_6540436710656881969_o.jpg
film_23057_2.jpg film_23057_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have logged in and that is the price. FAC bump up their price when have some left over stock. I had to pay 3.000 CZK for the JW hardbox which they increased from 2000 CZK. Not a good retailer at all to keep hiking the price up.

hmm well why when I log in I get 908 :cautious: ..but I agree price have increased.

Why does the Filmarena increase the prices always? The releases are expensive. Before that it was 799-899 czk. And now its 1000-1200 czk.

Why does the Filmarena increase the prices always? The releases are expensive. Before that it was 799-899 czk. And now its 1000-1200 czk.

Because they want to make as much money as possible. Business is all to do with money. Maximizing profits.If we keep supporting their prices they will keep bumping up their prices. A business is there to make as much money as possible whilst knowing that customers will still have a poke at their products.

I ordered the Bad Boys thinking it was a one off with the expensive extras. Now it seems they are doing this repeatedly. Right now not sure if I am going to cave in. Something tells me I will get this cheaper than £50 shipped on ebay auction if I had the patience to wait around. That's the GB cost after Paypal conversion fees, shipping, and tips etc.

I will have a ponder over the next few days....:confused:

Thanks for the tag @Actarus!
There was one contest on Ninja Week where they asked what could be improved about the site.
I wonder if anyone mentioned that it would be great if you could do as many tags as you like in one post, instead of only being able to do 5 or 6 per post? That would be a nice upgrade.

Indeed it would be great if it could be more than 8 per post and still have TAG working :thumbs:

...but right now doing with what we got... but I don't tag every release like I used to, too many now :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and C.C. 95
Thank you:notworthy:;)
Watched this film yesterday and really enjoyed it.. think I'm gonna keep my uk order cos I prefer the steel art (unless it's been changed to this):thumbs:

I have a feeling it will change, once release date comes and artwork is updated if it is the current one I will also try to get a copy. HDzeta has same art as FAC but they have the Title front of Steelbook :wow:... so I assume right now there will be a bunch or art that will be updated for this Steel, can't wait to find out once and for all which one it will be.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
@Actarus thanks for the tag it actually woke me up for this gb. In like Flynn for this one was a decent movie with some incredible visuals. Only thing I didn't get is why didn't they have kids? You know something us humans do a lot.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus thanks for the tag it actually woke me up for this gb. In like Flynn for this one was a decent movie with some incredible visuals. Only thing I didn't get is why didn't they have kids? You know something us humans do a lot.

Sorry to have woken you up :wow:

lol I never thought about it, I'd rather not go there :LOL:

I have a feeling it will change, once release date comes and artwork is updated if it is the current one I will also try to get a copy. HDzeta has same art as FAC but they have the Title front of Steelbook :wow:... so I assume right now there will be a bunch or art that will be updated for this Steel, can't wait to find out once and for all which one it will be.

Thanks for the info:notworthy::thumbs:

I'm finding fac is out of my price range now.. really liked having an affordable premium option with their earlier releases.. if the price was closer to that I wouldn't think twice about ordering but now they're like the Asian retailer prices, I rarely buy Asian releases due to cost and pretty much stick to buying a few pixar and marvel titles.

Fac... It was fun while it lasted:joy: