[PENDING WINNER]Miffeds Last Minute Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
I was trying to get this listed a few days ago but I've been a bit dazed and confused with one thing and another!
To win
Thanks this post and as I've been having a fairly bad few weeks post something to cheer me up!
A silly fact about yourself, a funny joke (keep it clean please its a family site!), a crazy picture or some deep philosphical quote I really dont mind post what you want

Will have two winners and they can choose the prize they want.
Each winner will get to pick 3 of the steelbooks below they want or they can have my Zombie ZBox which i ordered so i can get Avengers steel. winner 1 will get priority if winners want the same thing!

8f95fcb3-ccf7-4747-94c6-1223dd0af955.jpg

(DIck Tracy has a loose disk, Fight Club future pack is dented and Place beyond the pines is open!)

Will run this until 8am UK time Monday (which means i guess it will still be Sunday and therefore Ninja week somewhere in the world!!!)

will choose winnder by using random number generator random.org

thanks

EDIT forgot to say I will cover UK postage and split world postage 50/50

well this always makes me laugh if im down

its my 1st bulldog ella . got i miss her loads , RIP BABY GIRL
also this makes me laugh out loud , i mean really loud

A giraffe that sticks his neck above the rest gets the best leaves.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!!!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
Hope you're doing well and cheer up!

A silly fact about me is I always have to get ice cream if hear the ice cream truck.

Thanks this post and as I've been having a fairly bad few weeks post something to cheer me up!
DONE

Nothing like some double rainbows to put things in perspective

A silly fact about yourself, a funny joke (keep it clean please its a family site!), a crazy picture or some deep philosphical quote I really dont mind post what you want

I like to freak out over things I can't control

Here's something I think will cheer you up, it sure does work for me!

Just remember whenever you're down, "Put a banana in your ear"!!

But on a more serious note, I really do hope your problems get solved as soon as possible, and personally I've always held the age old adage, "There's always the light of day after the darkness of night" to come true, after all what's life without it's up's and down's!

I'd like to ideally win the Reservoir Dogs steelbook, Dick Tracy steelbook and the Seven Samurai steelbook!

Cheers for the giveaway, really appreciate it mate! Good luck for the future!!

A silly fact about myself is, although I pretend to be cool infront of my friends, I always care other people's feelings. I'm not rude or bad ass. I'm just a silly cat. :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.