Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12087585-1834663104238194.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: milky and poldergal
The TBC design could be really cool if they put in some effort.

If the cat and the title were embossed with the kids debossed inside it, it would be really cool. Full gloss of course!
That would be great and therefore will not happen. :LOL:

@Noodles concept is fantastic (once again). As you brought up the embossing: I'm all for it. There should be a lot more of creative embossing like you show in your recent concepts (loved your Aquaman mockup with the trident going through the title and the embossed fish!).

@Noodles concept is fantastic (once again). As you brought up the embossing: I'm all for it. There should be a lot more of creative embossing like you show in your recent concepts (loved your Aquaman mockup with the trident going through the title and the embossed fish!).
Thanks bud! I'd definitely like to see them get more creative with embossing on steels... everything's a bit samey nowadays IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
This remake is poop! I just saw it n ii was really disappointed, of course I am a fan of the original but to be honest I was hopping they did a great job ala IT, the Star of the film is the cat lol easy pass!

This remake is poop! I just saw it n ii was really disappointed, of course I am a fan of the original but to be honest I was hopping they did a great job ala IT, the Star of the film is the cat lol easy pass!

You mean the cats - there were 4 of them playing Church :)

It didn't help that the 2nd trailer gave a lot of the surprises away!!

Best Buy has put up the same artwork, although that could still change, and the finish could be different.

c.jpg

It's such a pity that we don't have any members here that work for Scanavo.

They could give us sneak peaks or inside info on finishes before release dates.

Or is that information supposed to be kept quiet on purpose?