Pirates of the Caribbean Collection (Limited Edition 'Treasure' Box Set) [USA/CA/MX]

Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 18, 2011
ORDER:
Amazon [USA]
Amazon [CA]
Mexico (order link unavailable)

pirates.jpg

15-disc Limited Edition includes all four Pirates of the Caribbean films, including a 3D copy of On Stranger Tides.

Last edited by a moderator:
US edition of this chest looks very nice but still nothing can compare to BestBuy/Futureshop steelbooks, which for me are the most beautiful release for the whole four movies ;)

US edition of this chest looks very nice but still nothing can compare to BestBuy/Futureshop steelbooks, which for me are the most beautiful release for the whole four movies ;)

True, except neither BB or Futureshop got a steelbook for the 4th movie. That's a MetalBox. NL and UK tho got a steelbook for the 4th.

Agree, my mistake part four was issued by BB/FS in Metalbox/Ironpack, but it is still much better then UK or NL version because it is embossed, have clean artwork on back and do not have logos or certs. I think this one more composes with the rest.
However, the best solution is to have this four steelbooks and US chest too in own collection :D

I'd rather wait untill they finish with the Pirates franchises and they do one FINAL bundle of all the films.

It's like the Wolverine: The Adamantium Collection it's up to date now but once Days of Future Past comes out it won't be a complete collection

Hopefully they do something like this once all the films come out