The Conan Chronicles (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Video - Amazon - Barnes & Noble - DiabolikDVD - Walmart - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $60.00 (Arrow Video) - $44.99 (Amazon) - $89.99 (Barnes & Noble) - $64.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $47.83 (Walmart) - $59.99 (Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA)
Notes: 3 Discs (Disc 1 UHD Conan the Barbarian - Disc 2 Blu-ray Extras Region A locked - Disc 3 UHD Conan the Destroyer)

Very close to been sold out with most USA retailers.

Amazon USA had release date as February 20 note they are the only retailer in USA who listed that date.
It's TBC if Amazon USA will be getting delivery of stock for all customers orders done.
Edit February 12
Amazon now has listed release date as February 10 but showing as out of stock.

The Conan Chronicles UHD.jpg

Last edited:
@Lone Crusader

Just in case Walmart do not dispatch your order
I have seen some mentions online they not shipped any orders yet.

You might want to have a backup order just in case

Barnes & Noble
$44.99
Note their arrow 50% off sale ends on February 5
Barnes & Noble dispatched customers pre orders last week
Not 100% sure if they still have stock

Grindhouse while they still have stock might still be best option as they have listed as in stock ships now

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
@Lone Crusader

Just in case Walmart do not dispatch your order
I have seen some mentions online they not shipped any orders yet.

You might want to have a backup order just in case

Barnes & Noble
$44.99
Note their arrow 50% off sale ends on February 5

Grindhouse while they still have stock might still be best option as they have listed as in stock ships now
Thanks, I checked my order today and it said processing plus it has a delivery date for the 8th so I’ll give it a couple more days and then go with your plan.

Reactions: paulboland
And still nothing from Amazon. So Feb 20th mistake is not such mistake anymore ^_^
Yet author of this thread keeps ignoring it along h** m**i**s. ^_^

And still nothing from Amazon. So Feb 20th mistake is not such mistake anymore ^_^
Yet author of this thread keeps ignoring it along h** m**i**s. ^_^
Just because Amazon lists the date as February 20th does not make it accurate. As I have previously mentioned, it is an error. They are aware of the mistake, but the department responsible for updating the webpage has either not addressed it yet or has decided to ignore it.

I have repeatedly cautioned you against trolling and harassing other forum members. Disguising your words does not change the fact that it constitutes harassment; it merely bypasses the forum's automatic content moderation.

I made it clear last time that continued violations would result in a ban of not just a week, but a month. Therefore, you are now banned for a month. This period should serve as an opportunity for you to reflect on your behavior. Upon your return, I hope to see that you have reconsidered your actions and come back as a reformed individual.

The Conan Chronicles 4K Edition

DiabolikDVD/Grindhouse/Orbit DVD/Barnes & Noble listed as in Stock

DiabolikDVD
https://diabolikdvd.com/product/uhd-...-uhd-preorder/

Grindhouse
https://grindhousevideo.com/products...edition-4k-uhd

Orbit DVD limit of 1 per customer
https://www.orbitdvd.com/products/th...imited-edition

Barnes & Noble
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd...the/1144294904

Also listed available on MVD consumer Shop but price is MSRP: $89.95

@Lone Crusader
DiabolikDVD have some stock available
They have very good packaging.

There shipping costs though can be expensive if delivery address is outside USA.
Who would be a good choice to get this tne box set I see some unboxing if the box set but is this not from arrow us? Is this how arrow send in box with item bubble wrapped? I suspect amazon will send in a brown bag no protection?

Who would be a good choice to get this tne box set I see some unboxing if the box set but is this not from arrow us? Is this how arrow send in box with item bubble wrapped? I suspect amazon will send in a brown bag no protection?
DiabolikDVD ships items in a bubble wrap bag and box, so the unboxing video likely featured an order from them.

no move since then...

31. January 2024 14:24 Local time, Melrose Park, IL, US
You have 2 different tracking numbers
1) Dhl ecommerce
2) Local tracking number

You will find your local tracking number listed in shipment details on Dhl ecommerce tracking website.

Your local tracking will update when parcel arrives in delivery destination country and when updates will list which postal carrier/courier will be doing actual delivery.
Use the local tracking number for tracking updates.

Some EU countries Dhl ecommerce parcels goes USA to Germany then is forward to delivery country and some other EU countries it's direct USA to destination country.
It's not unusual for parcels shipped by retailers in USA using Dhl ecommerce for delivery to take 15 to 25 days or longer if delivery address is in a EU country.

My arrow store order arrived with Dhl packet in Germany on Wednesday and is now processing to be shipped to An Post local postal service in Republic of Ireland.

It usually takes another 3-7 days to be delivered.

Reactions: Jocelin