Please welcome Naughtius Maximus as our new trading manager!

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hi everyone, it's my distinct pleasure to announce that David (Naughtius Maximus) has accepted the Trading Manager position on HiDefNinja.com. As part of his new role here on the forum, he will be responsible for any and all trading issues, disputes, and the general day to day tasks that come with this position - including both the steelbook and media forums.

Our trading forums have seen large amounts of growth during my tenure on the forum and they now allow for one of our moderators to be completely specialized and managing this area. If you enjoy trading, investigations and helping your fellow members out, there may be room for new moderators or members in this high growth area to apply as well!

During this transition, I will be assisting when necessary on any questions, investigations or other issues and my role as Group Buy Manager will continue.

For your reference, here are some of the "faces" that you may see working in our trading forums. PLEASE NOTE: while any staff member or moderator is glad to assist with any question or issue, please contact one of the trading focused members below first.

Naughtius Maximus - HDN's Trading Manager
mllNY - General Media, and Steelbook trading assistance
apsmith21 - HDN's Group Buy Manager - will assist in all trading areas

Please join me in congratulating David on his new position!