Mediabook Point Blank - Mickey Rourke - Mediabook (INTEGRAL CUT)

May 9, 2023
Point Blank - Mediabook - Cover A (padded) - limited to 222 copies
Artwork by Eddie Holly
presale start is on Sunday, the 06.08.2023 at 19 o'clock in Retro Gold 63 Shop www.retrogold63.de
the mediabook will contain 3 different cut versions
1. integral version (about 20 minutes longer than the uncut version)
2. international uncut version
3. TV version
point blank mediabook.jpeg

This is a fun 'Under Siege in a Mall' action movie. It already had a mediabook with nicer art.

Yes, there was an Edition before from X-Cess, that was "uncut", but the Integral-Cut has additional 20 Minutes, got this one
20140612_054440.jpg

Can´t say I liked it very much, it is full of clichees and the video-quality is bad, but the setting is good and Danny Trejo has an audition as the crazy mexican hehe it is soooo bad, that it´s good :)

Oh man, you can't even look at those mediabooks on their website, much less order. Gotta register with age verification via actual ID or Passport - that's like more hussle than when I was trying to get into nightclubs with known coke and marijuana usage in the 90's in LA as a teenager. Jeez, Germans are really going overboard with their law.

Yes I agree - you have to give your fingerprints now to get an identity card, what means everybody is a suspect now and there is always the possibility to create zones in towns, where people can be controlled without any reason. Mobile phone cards (even prepaid) cannot be bought anymore without leaving the identity and so on. There was a time when people criticized such behaviour of politicians and a were concerned of that. Nothing anymore - nobody cares and the the decision, that you have to give your fingerprints was made during football-cup-times, nobody realised it. All this overregulation makes people kind of bored and frozen or so.