Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah just because they set Disney this arbitrary deadline doesn't mean they'll announce anything further to us once this deadline has passed. I expect a couple more months of silence before we get the next 'update'
Bloody hell @tommyh84 you've bumped the thread and created false hope to saps like me that expect news :naughty:

Happy Episode 7 GIF by Wrexham AFC

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I sent email to FA three weeks ago asking about this. No answer.

I sent email to FA 23/09/2022 asking about this.

They replied :

"If you do not wish to wait any longer, please ask for refund.
Thank you for your cooperation, Sir."

From Whom ? I wonder ?

Just FYI !

I sent email to FA three weeks ago asking about this. No answer.

I sent email to FA 23/09/2022 asking about this.

They replied :

"If you do not wish to wait any longer, please ask for refund.
Thank you for your cooperation, Sir."

From Whom ? I wonder ?

Just FYI !
If FAC are OK to give a refund then we should be given an option to wait or get a refund from Carl. FAC business strategy recently stinks with huge delays in releases and basically using customer preorder sales to fund their ventures. Not surprised their values of steelbooks recently is nowhere near what it used to be.

To be honest everyone who buys CineMuseum and FilmArena editions are creating these problems. If nobody bought their editions, they would have to change their marketing and consumer support.
I joined a couple of GB's for both of them and I can promise you I will NEVER join any of their GB's or order direct again.
The only european premium label that will get my money is EverythingBlu, FAC the rest of 'em!

Same. Filmarena is now on a same or even worse level than CM. CM makes at least nice editions with great artworks, Filmarena is nothing, just a pure cashgrab with dressed up wwa´s. Besides the constant never ending delays the most disgusting thing they do is the price raising on restock, even before the release date, it´s ugly behavior from the retailer. Manta/Blufans/HDzeta/Nova etc, nobody doing this, only CM and FAC.

To be honest everyone who buys CineMuseum and FilmArena editions are creating these problems. If nobody bought their editions, they would have to change their marketing and consumer support.

Not sure about that. Last two pages on FA website almost every edition is still in stock and they are getting worse and worse and still releasing. Really dont know what they are thinking. My bet is FA will be down first, even before CM and it will be ugly.