Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys tell me if I am patient or not lol…I paid for the E3 editon on November 11th of 2021 and I just received today!!! WHAT!!!!! I know right….fantastic edition for sure, I think this is the first Lenti that is amazingly crisp from filmarena….so worth the wait but I don’t think I’ll do something like this anymore!

E3 is The One to have. Or OC.

I guess I'm the most super patient on this release, never chase anyone on this until they finally released it and still patiently waiting for it but few months back starting to enquire the status as most member already received their copies

today another member here whom i tagged my GB along told me that he was informed that both our copies couldn't be secured

to be fair, options were given for refund or give more time to secure from other source

I seriously do not want a refund and to be told this after 3 years? is really disappointing

Can please explain why the GB copies can't be secured @CollectorEmtee @carllenc

Someone still hasn't got theirs?
Wow, when I was joking about one old guy working at their warehouse, I was wrong. That guy is also an amputee, 'mentally challenged' - because we don't say the 'r' word now, and is delivering each copy by hand, personally, walking on his 1 foot. There's no other explanation for FilmArena's 'work', that is also got them so 'busy' they haven't been able to proceed with any other two dozen releases...

I guess I'm the most super patient on this release, never chase anyone on this until they finally released it and still patiently waiting for it but few months back starting to enquire the status as most member already received their copies

today another member here whom i tagged my GB along told me that he was informed that both our copies couldn't be secured

to be fair, options were given for refund or give more time to secure from other source

I seriously do not want a refund and to be told this after 3 years? is really disappointing

Can please explain why the GB copies can't be secured @CollectorEmtee @carllenc
Hi

I guess there must be some kind of confusion because we dont have you listed in any of our Predator group buys.

Most copies were already shipped out and we gave everyone the option to cancel for a full refund.

Which member did you tag along with please? Feel free to PM us if you like so we can solve this.

Thank you