Apr 12, 2009
USA

Attachments

• vinyldrop1.jpg
    vinyldrop1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:

FBD01B15-35A6-4EBC-ADC8-DEA1B025D3DE.png

Over the moon I just managed to get this re release. Personally I think it’s better colour than the other extremely expensive green vinyl

Edit: sold out. That was quick. But only limited to 500

Reactions: 3Maters

View attachment 491091

Over the moon I just managed to get this re release. Personally I think it’s better colour than the other extremely expensive green vinyl

Edit: sold out. That was quick. But only limited to 500

You lucky bugger, I had it in my basket but as I went through the checkout it went outta stock. That was gone in about a minute/90 seconds max.

I’m gutted, but at least I managed to snag Under the Skin I guess :(

You lucky bugger, I had it in my basket but as I went through the checkout it went outta stock. That was gone in about a minute/90 seconds max.

I was very lucky and now very happy. I knew it was going to go quick and I only found out about it 2/3 days ago that there’s was going to be a new coloured repress. Been after this so long but came to terms that I was never going to afford the green one. I’ve seen that go for well over £200 before!

that was my thought process too, if I missed out on midsommar to go for under the skin.
Still could tbh, still available and at a great price with the free shipping. So worth it when shipping is free because most likely going to get a customs fee and that covers the shipping technically

Reactions: Punker76

Same here, I was too slow, but I knew I could be faster, it was my first order there so I looked too much around :grumpy: really wanted this one....oh well

Same here, I was too slow, but I knew I could be faster, it was my first order there so I looked too much around :grumpy: really wanted this one....oh well

I picked up the regular black vinyl from Amazon this weekend, same sleeve/art. It’s a bit pricey but when you factor in the possibility of a customs fee when importing from mondo it’s pretty similar cost wise.

Amazon product

Reactions: Hereticz
@Punker76

£27.99

View attachment 520468

Yeah! Saw this earlier.... Kinda gutted I paid a little more for the black vinyl off Amazon now.

Hey-ho, cheers for the heads-up matey, much appreciated. It is a great soundtrack.

Reactions: Flloydo
HMV have listed the the A24 Civil War green vinyl. £29.99
Release 6th September

That’s the 5th one they have since the A24 shop got crazy with shipping prices (past lives, talk to me, I saw the tv glow & talking heads tribute) so I’m happy they are stocking these. Literally costs me under half the price it would from the A24 store. Just need them to put the iron claw gold vinyl up, only one they’re missing