Mediabook Profondo Rosso Blu-ray Mediabook [Austria]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
This is being released in a limited edition of just 1000 copies. Release date was 17th February.

Profondo-Rosso-Die-Farbe-des-Todes-AT.jpg

Audio:
German Dolby Digital 2.0
German Dolby Digital 5.1
Italian Dolby Digital 2.0
Italian Dolby Digital 5.1
With Italian subs selected, Audio is set to German

Special features:
12-page booklet and essay by Dr. Andreas Rauscher
Export interface version
Trailer
Slideshow
In the Profondo Rosso Museum

available here

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

I finally broke down and bought one for 50€ + postage, OUCH!! These early Argento movies are all somewhat interesting - in a weird way and I'm a sucker for Mediabooks, so...

I finally broke down and bought one for 50€ + postage, OUCH!! These early Argento movies are all somewhat interesting - in a weird way and I'm a sucker for Mediabooks, so...

That is pricey Lutzo, this looks to be a nice mediabook but no English language or subs means its a no go for me.:( This is my favourite Argento film though, it's an absolute classic!:D

Reactions: Lutzo
That is pricey Lutzo, this looks to be a nice mediabook but no English language or subs means its a no go for me.:( This is my favourite Argento film though, it's an absolute classic!:D

It sure is and that's why I had to pull the trigger now. It will look great next to the black Phenomena and Inferno....I'm hoping for upcoming Mediabooks of Tenebre, Suspiria and Opera as well. At least those I would be getting straight after release and not stupidly wait for a year or so...

It sure is and that's why I had to pull the trigger now. It will look great next to the black Phenomena and Inferno....I'm hoping for upcoming Mediabooks of Tenebre, Suspiria and Opera as well. At least those I would be getting straight after release and not stupidly wait for a year or so...

Yep they only get more expensive down the line. I would love to see Tenebrae and Suspiria mediabooks too, not too keen on Opera!:p

Yep, seems to be OOS at DTM now, and I can't see any other normal e-tailer who has it. Added to "Rare digibook" list.

I think the black Phenomena can be put there as well now...

I had Profondo Rosso in my shopping basket at dtm about 6 weeks ago, but opted for Battle Royale Ultimate edition instead :angry:
When I finally tried to order PR 2 weeks ago, I got a "no longer available" email, even though it was still "in stock" on their website...ah well, you win some you lose MANY MORE :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pmartin252
I think the black Phenomena can be put there as well now...

I had Profondo Rosso in my shopping basket at dtm about 6 weeks ago, but opted for Battle Royale Ultimate edition instead :angry:
When I finally tried to order PR 2 weeks ago, I got a "no longer available" email, even though it was still "in stock" on their website...ah well, you win some you lose MANY MORE :D

Thanks Lutzo I'll add Phenomena then - sorry to hear about Profondo - good luck with looking for it though! ;)