PS3 Move Megathread

Are You Excited for the New Motion Controllers and Games?

• No

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No

• Yes

• No

• Yes

• Total voters
Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
PlayStation Move is a motion-sensing game controller platform for the PlayStation 3 video game console by Sony Computer Entertainment. Based on a handheld motion controller wand, PlayStation Move uses the PlayStation Eye webcam to track the wand's position, and inertial sensors to detect its motion. First revealed on June 2, 2009, PlayStation Move is slated for worldwide launch in Q3/Q4 2010. PlayStation Move hardware available at launch includes the main PlayStation Move motion controller, and an optional PlayStation Move Navigation Controller.

sony-motion-controller-patent.jpg

Although PlayStation Move is implemented on the existing PlayStation 3 console, Sony states that it is treating PlayStation Move's debut as its own major "platform launch," planning an aggressive marketing campaign to support it. Sony plans to release several different bundle packages for PlayStation Move hardware; including an under-US$100 starter pack with a PlayStation Eye, a PlayStation Move motion controller, and a game; and a bundle with a PlayStation 3 console, PlayStation Eye, and PlayStation Move motion controller. Specific pricing has not been decided

ps3-motion-controller-demo.jpg

As with other PlayStation Wireless Controllers (SIXAXIS, DualShock 3), both the main PlayStation Move motion controller and thePlayStation Move Navigation Controller will use Bluetooth 2.0 wireless radio communication, and an internal lithium-ion battery which is charged via a USB Mini-B port on the controller.

Motion controller: The PlayStation Move motion controller features an orb at the end which can glow in any of a full range of colors according to the RGB color model using light-emitting diodes (LEDs). The colored light serves as an active marker, the position of which can be tracked along the image plane by the PlayStation Eye. The uniform spherical shape and known size of the light also allows the system to simply determine the controller's distance from the PlayStation Eye through the light's image size, thus enabling the controller's position to be tracked in three dimensions with high precision and accuracy. The sphere-based distance calculation allows the controller to operate with minimal processing lag, as opposed to other camera-based control techniques on the PlayStation 3. A pair of inertial sensors inside the controller, a three-axis linear accelerometer and a three-axis angular rate sensor, are used to track rotation as well as overall motion. An internal magnetometer is also used for calibrating the controller's orientation against the Earth's magnetic field to help correct against cumulative error (drift) in the inertial sensors. The internal sensors can be used for dead reckoning in cases which the camera tracking is insufficient, such as when the controller is obscured behind the player's back.

The controller face features a large ovoid primary button (Move), small action buttons :)triangle:, :circle:, :x:, :square:), and a regular-sized PS button, arranged in a similar configuration as on the Blu-Ray Disc Remote Control. On the left and right side is a Select and Start button, respectively. On the underside is an analog trigger (T). At the tail of the controller is the wrist strap, USB port, and extension port.

The motion controller features vibration-based haptic technology. In addition to providing a tracking reference, the controller's orb light can be used to simulate aesthetic effects, such as the muzzle flash of a gun, or the paint on a brush.

Using different orb colors for each controller, up to four motion controllers can be tracked at once with the PlayStation Eye. Demonstrations for the controller have featured activities using a single motion controller, as well as those in which the user wields two motion controllers, with one in each hand. To minimize the cost of entry, Sony has stated that all launch titles for PlayStation Move will be playable with one motion controller, with enhanced options available for multiple motion controllers.

According to Sony, use of the motion-tracking library entails some Synergistic Processing Unit (SPU) overhead as well an impact on memory, though the company states that the effects will be minimized.

Navigation Controller: PlayStation Move Navigation Controller is one-handed controller designed for use in conjunction with the PlayStation Move motion controller for certain types of gameplay. Replicating the major functionality of the left side of a standard PlayStation Wireless Controller, tPlayStation Move Navigation Controller features an analog stick, a D-pad, and L1 and L2 analog triggers. The Navigation Controller also features :x: and :circle: action buttons, as well as a PS button. Since all controls correspond to those of a standard Wireless Controller, a Sixaxis or DualShock 3 controller can be used in place of the Navigation Controller in PlayStation Move applications.

New Games:
Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios will release a total of 20 games compatible with the PlayStation Move before April 2011. Currently a number of games have been announced to include support for PlayStation Move, including:

Ape Escape (working title)
Beat Sketcher
Brunswick: Pro Bowling
Champions of Time (working title)
Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos
Eccentric Slider (working title)
Echochrome 2
Eyepet
The Fight: Lights Out
Heavy Rain
Heroes on the Move
High Velocity Bowling
Hustle Kings
John Daly's ProStroke Golf
Killzone 3
Kung Fu Live
Kung Fu Rider
Little Big Planet 2
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
NBA 2K11
Pain!
Racquet Sports
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Ruse: The Art of Deception
The Shoot (working title)
Sing and Draw (working title)
Singstar Dance
Sorcery
The Sly Collection
SOCOM 4
Sports Champions
Start The Party!
Time Crisis: Razing Storm
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011
Tower (working title)
Toy Story 3
Tron Evolution the Video Game
Tumble
TV Superstars
Under Siege

Full Game List: http://move.gamespot.com/games/index.html

Companies:
Alongside Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios and its second-party partners, a total of 36 third-party game development companies will support the PlayStation Move and develop games compatible with it.

ps-move-2.jpg

sony-playstationmove.jpg

4703217355_15da1397f8.jpg

Accessories:

Guns
Chargers
Controller Grips
Misc.
________
Vaporite solo

Last edited:
My short review of Sports Champions

Gladiator: Like said above, the blocking sucks with one controller but it is fun making huge blows on your opponent! High-low never fails (at least on the bronze difficulty). It does seem a little chaotic though, like I'm just swinging like crazy, not knowing what I'm doing. 3/5

Disc Golf: I think this game has the biggest learning curve. I'm finally getting it down. It's all about the wrist and how hard you "sweep" the controller forwards. With more practice this could be my 2nd favorite game. 4/5

Volleyball: Great game that seems like it should be more difficult than it is. Very easy and responsive. Had a blast last night playing 2 players on the same team. My wife and I schooled the CPU. (Diving for the ball is hilarious!) 4/5

Table Tennis: This game really shows what the Move is all about. Although another game with a high learning curve. But it's all about the wrist. I found that quite often my wrist is completely side ways and that's why a lot of my shots were missing the table or had way to much spin. (its fun taking the wrist strap off and spinning the controller/paddle like you're a hot shot!) lol. With more practice this probably is the best game on the disc. 5/5

Archery: I'm not a huge fan of this game, seems to be to basic. But the controllers work flawlessly. 2 controllers make it way more fun. Might have to give this game more time. 3.5/5

Bocce Ball: This is currently my favorite and most fun multiplayer game on the disc. Tons of course options, throwing the ball is flawless and so many ways to throw. You can do a high lob shot, run it along the ground, bounce it off stuff. My wife and I had a blast last night playing this. Very easy learning curve! She won the first 4 games we played. A great game to start with to warm up to the Move controller. 5/5

Engadget review of PlayStation Move shooting attachment

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="266" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple/91a90d04/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple/91a90d04/" width="437" height="266" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>​

We're not sure what we were expecting to experience when we picked up this gun-style "shooting attachment" for the PlayStation Move, but it was hardly full of surprises. Basically, it's a comfy, lightweight attachment that makes holding your Move controller feel like holding a gun, and pulling the trigger button feel like pulling a trigger. We do love the retro look, quality Sony construction (we're pre-rolling our eyes at the inevitable crappy third party versions and their inferior plastics) and pretty much everything else about the attachment. The biggest perk is that for shooting games you'll be able to hold your arm out straight more naturally, instead of pointing "up" at the screen with the traditional Move controller grip. Unfortunately, the Big 3 Gun Shooting title we tested it on wasn't showing off 1:1 aiming to really let us know how this would feel in that scenario, but for the on-rails-shooter lovers out there (the attachment puts the face buttons out of thumb's reach, so it's useless for more in-depth games like SOCOM 4 or Killzone 3) we'd say there are worse things you could spend $20 on. Check it out on video after the break.

Demo Review:

Beat Sketcher: So after being annoyed that this demo wouldn't work and trying various lighting and still getting no results I searched the net and found a solution. Start the game up and when it tells you to push O to calibrate you need to first push the PS button and assign the MOVE controller to number 7. Then magically it works... Essentially this demo is MS Paint for your PS3. I'm not sure what you'll be able to do in the full version. But it's easy to waste a little time drawing on your TV...

Kung Fu Riders: This demo was alright but definitely not a game i'd run out and purchase. Seems like it'd get old fast... More like a PSN game than a disc release.

EyePet: I LOVED this demo and may purchase the game. Everything worked perfectly, and the little animal is too cute. :)

Planet Mini-Golf: This demo is a SUPER #fail. It's listed as a move demo, but when you download the demo it tells you that you can't use the move functionality without buying the game. lame...

The Shoot: This demo is worse than I remembered it being at comic con. What a piece of trash. The controller's center kept creeping off to the side and making it impossible to aim. Luckily you can hit O and it'll move the pointer back into proper calibration. I REALLY hope this isn't what they released the game as. I'm honestly surprised they let this out as a demo... Maybe you guys had a different experience but it felt VERY sloppy.

Start the Party: This demo is pretty neat. I'd be interested to see the full game beyond the 2 mini-games... It's certainly not going to be anything you'll look back on in 10 years and remember fondly, but it's definitely a fun little party game for the now. I could see it being really popular with families.

Sony welcomes Move/Kinect comparisons, says Yoshida

Sony Worldwide Studios chief Shuhei Yoshida has said the hardware manufacturer feels “lucky” that PlayStation Move has been frequently compared to Microsoft’s Kinect device, due to the fact it has bolstered media coverage of the new peripheral.

Unveiled at E3 2009, Move was somewhat overshadowed by Kinect (then known as Project Natal) in terms of press attention at the time. Despite this, Move has now muscled in on the limelight thanks to it being made available a full two months before Microsoft’s motion-sensing camera.

"[Ever] since we announced Move at E3 last year, I've always felt like we were lucky that Microsoft made such a big deal with Project Natal," said Yoshida, during an interview with GI.biz.

"In a broader sense, we are categorised as 'motion gaming' - if we were just doing Move, we wouldn't have had as much coverage and attention from media and consumers."

The executive went on to highlight the advantages of frequent comparisons between Move, Kinect and Wii, noting it has given punters a better understanding of Move’s unique attributes and a firmer grasp on what Sony is aiming for with the device.

"Because you have Kinect versus Move, or Natal versus Motion Controller... I've always felt that that helps to convey our message in terms of what's unique about Move. In our mind, from the beginning, we clearly understood the difference between what Microsoft is trying to do and what we have been doing. I feel like it's a great thing, to have the Kinect versus Move versus Wii comparison."

Introducing the PlayStation Move EyePet Bundle from Toys “R” Us

The cutest virtual pet on the planet will now comes in a special edition! Introducing the limited edition Toys “R” Us PlayStation Move EyePet Bundle, the perfect PlayStation Move starter kit for kids and families looking to experience a little EyePet magic this holiday season.

5012012341_cc38daec11_z.jpg

The PlayStation Move EyePet Bundle is a North American exclusive (US and Canada) and will retail for $99.99 at Toys “R” Us. The bundle will include:

• EyePet game
  • PlayStation Eye Camera
  • PlayStation Move Motion Controller

EyePet is already receiving highly positive word of mouth from the press:

IGN – 8/10: “That’s why EyePet was the most exciting PlayStation Move game to me, and for the most part it delivers a more satisfying experience than any of the pet games I’ve played to date.”

NowGamer – 8.4/10: “It’s cute and lovable beyond belief”
So get your living rooms ready, make sure the family has plenty of space, and say hello to EyePet — your next best virtual friend.

The EyePet Bundle will be available at participating Toys “R” Us stores and online starting Friday, September 24th. Demand will be high, so call your nearest Toys “R” Us or go online here to check availability. Pre-order yours today!

Enough PlayStation Move accessories keep your pesky imagination in check

9-22-10-psmove.jpg

Over ten PlayStation Move gun controller accessories; dual wield or build your gun as you please.

5009692815_984795a58f_z.jpg

Now that Sony’s PlayStation Move controller is available, you can be assured there are plenty of accessories lined up such as guns. These guns are not to be mistaken for Nerf Ballistic Ball toys or white Wii gun peripherals. Some go for a sci-fi feel, while others (especially outside of North America) go for a more realistic feel.

The gun accessories can be used with PlayStation Move compatible games such as Time Crisis: Razing Storm, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, The Shoot and more (check controller configurations for some that may also use the PlayStation Move Navigation controller).

MoveGunAttachment1.png

MoveGunAttatchment2.png

MoveGunAttachment3.png

MoveGunAttachment4.png

MoveGunAttachment5.png

MoveGunAttachment6.png

'The Shoot' Aiming For October 19th On PS Move In North America

PlayStation Move-enabled shooter (so, a lightgun game for all intents and purposes) The Shoot, has been dated for North America, bringing shooty action to PS3 in a couple of weeks time.

Leading you through a world of B-movies, there'll be plenty of film-related enemies to aim at in The Shoot, including aliens, skeletons, robots and cowboys.

And don't forget to get your Move gun attachement to make it feel like you're handling a proper pistol (sort of), when The Shoot launches in North America on October 19th.

5058403687_171b459c53_z.jpg

5059018766_374d8e0ba6_z.jpg

5059015092_ac1d8dfa8a_z.jpg

Last edited:
PlayStation Move: It Only Does Family Showdowns

It has been more than two weeks since the launch of PlayStation Move here in North America and we’re blown away by the fantastic reception we’ve received from avid gamers, new gamers, the press and retailers. Positive reviews continue to pour in for PlayStation Move, with one critic labeling it “the pinnacle of motion-sensing technology” and and another crediting it with going “further than any other system to date in bridging the physical and virtual worlds.”

By now you’ve hopefully gotten your hands on PlayStation Move and have seen Kevin Butler’s big “move-in” with the Maguire family. With a few weeks under their belts, the family raises the stakes with a little friendly competition on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11. EA Sports has done a fantastic job highlighting the incredible precision of PlayStation Move with a game that the Wall Street Journal recently pointed to as being one of the best justifications for getting your hands on a PlayStation Move.

Part of the inspiration for this next commercial came directly from Tiger as a young boy. Tiger’s father Earl would rattle the change in his pocket to teach him not to be distracted. Well, the Maguires have kicked this up a notch or two.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/458c0331" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/458c0331" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

We have many more PlayStation Move games coming for the holiday including The Fight: Light Out and SingStar Dance which will hit stores later this fall. These two games couldn’t be more different: one is a gritty bare-knuckle brawler that lets you throw punches with 1:1 precision and the other offers an engaging and entertaining experience for the whole family. We’re confident that both will deliver hours of fun for the entire family.

In the meantime, grab a copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 and see if the PlayStation Move’s precision helps your game!

TV Superstars Ships Tomorrow for PlayStation Move

Hello! I’m the Creative Director for SCEE’s Cambridge Studio in the UK. The PlayStation Move launch has been a really exciting ride for us, and as everyone prepares for the next wave of PlayStation Move games I wanted to take a moment to share a little more about our latest title TV Superstars. Apparently some retailers can’t wait and we’re shipping it early, so look for it starting this Wednesday, October 13th!

5075799577_752c175781_z.jpg

For anyone who hasn’t heard of TV Superstars yet, here’s a bit of background info to help you get excited about its release this week.

TV Superstars was developed by Sony Computer Entertainment’s Cambridge Studio, the creative minds behind the popular Medievil series, Primal, Ghosthunter and the award winning LittleBigPlanet on PSP, just to name a few. TV Superstars lets you and your friends and family actually appear in the game and compete in a world of TV stardom. It uses the PlayStation Eye camera to capture your likeness and the PlayStation Move motion controller to get you competing in a series of crazy TV show challenges, battling it out to become a famous superstar! Each of the TV shows within the game showcases a different use of the PlayStation Move controller and PlayStation Eye camera.

Here’s a look at each of the interactive TV shows within the game:

Let’s Get Physical: Get set for madcap mayhem with everyone’s favorite extreme sports host, Spike Powers, as he puts unsuspecting contestants through crazy physical challenges. A giant spinning wheel. A robotic monkey wearing boxing gloves. A giant catapult. You’ll need quick reactions and skill as you use the PlayStation Move to twist, turn, duck, run, jump, and aim your way through each challenge.

5076389576_e7cf891e23.jpg
5075792913_b011991449.jpg

Frockstar: If you think being a model is just about putting one foot in front of the other, you’re in for a surprise! Go backstage with host Randy Darling at some of the world’s most glamorous fashion runways. Using the PlayStation Move motion controller, you must select the right clothes and makeup before hitting the catwalk, earning the crowds’ applause for striking the correct pose during your debut runway performance.

5076393640_96577c2f98.jpg
5076403570_412d7fb672.jpg

Big Beat Kitchen: Host Big Chili D puts wannabe chefs to the test in the hip hop heat of Big Beat Kitchen. Use the PlayStation Move motion controller to pour, chop, and whisk, then tip, flip and shake following Chili’s instructions to plate the perfect meal then rap along with Chili following the on-screen lyrics.

5075796279_6a8072efe2.jpg
5075794635_732178fa84.jpg

DIY RAW: Grab your toolbox and join Jenny Ratchet for the do-it-yourself show where dream homes can become a reality… or a nightmare. You’ll use the PlayStation Move to smash through walls, saw through lumber, and paint walls as you build your clients their dream home.

5075794521_3a142764fa.jpg
5076393304_a5fee55aac.jpg

Super Television Acting Agency: Vivian Katzenburg runs the Super Television Acting Agency, home to all the brightest rising stars and the only place to go to get your face in TV commercials and on posters and billboards. From toilet cleaner to perfume, you’ll need all your acting talent and skills to sell these products. Use the PlayStation Move to follow the director’s instructions as your acting talent and skills are to put to the test to sell everything from toilet cleaner to perfume.

5075795487_36fbf0612b.jpg

While competing in each of the shows, players earn “Fame Points” to rise from a Z-list wannabe to an A-list superstar. As players earn Fame Points and become more famous, they’ll have the opportunity to compete in lavish reward challenges and even star in their very own TV commercials, rising through the ranks to leave their own unique mark on the world. You’ll have to battle it out to see who controls the global television media as the world of TV Superstars comes to life based on your performance, allowing you to choose your own path through the world of TV fame.

SCEA says PS Move is doing 'extremely well' at retail

Sony America has revealed that its PlayStation Move controller is turning in a solid performance at retail across the United States.

While the hardware manufacturer chose not to reveal any sales figures for our consumption, a statement issued by the firm indicates a strong start for the motion-sensing peripheral in the territory.

Speaking to IndustryGamers, SCEA’s senior director of corporate communications Patrick Seybold commented, "PlayStation Move is performing extremely well at retail and we'll have plenty of new games coming to keep consumers busy this holiday from our first party studios and publishing partners, such as SingStar Dance, The Fight, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11."

"With a growing array of content options on PlayStation Network, including today's announcement that Netflix will be natively accessible on all PS3, we are confident that the PS3 will be the console of choice for many families this holiday and beyond."

SCEE Reports Move sells are exceptional!

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) boss Andrew House has said that PlayStation Move, revealing the motion-sensing peripheral enjoyed “very significant sales in the first month since launch, somewhere in the region of 1.5 million units for the new controller across just Europe”.

“The initial sales response has been so far in excess of our initial plan that we’ll probably be looking at accelerating production,” he continued. “We have lots of confidence in our ability to hit our profitability target this year, but currency movements present significant challenges.”

Former Capcom dev legend working on PS Move game

Street Fighter II and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages developer Noritaka Funamizu has revealed he’s in the process of working on a new title for use with Sony’s PlayStation Move peripheral.

"I'm actually working on a PS Move game at the moment," said Funamizu, during a chinwag with Famitsu magazine. "The title hasn't been announced yet, though, so don't ask me for too many game details right now.”

Furthermore, the former Capcom dev admitted to being mighty impressed with Sony’s motion-controller, noting the device offers ample precision:

"The Move doesn't seem like all that useful a device at first glance, but paired with the tilt sensor it's got inside, it's a very well-done motion controller -- you can make controls feel very precise with it."

PlayStation Move: 1 Million Units Shipped in North America, a Growing Library of Titles

You might have heard that PlayStation Move has already shipped one million units and given the list of exciting games below, it’s hard to imagine sales slowing down. Next Tuesday marks the launch of gritty brawler, The Fight: Lights Out, party favorite SingStar Dance, and the HD revival of one of PlayStation’s most iconic characters, Sly Cooper, in The Sly Collection. But that’s just the start of the holiday shopping season; we’ve got more great games on their way for every type of gamer – from the casual to the core and everyone in between. Additionally, we’ve got exclusive games coming out in early 2011 including Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, and SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs.

Not only do we have a wide variety of first-party PlayStation Move titles for this holiday season, but we have some of the best third-party developers supporting the PlayStation 3 Move-ment with compatible games like Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011, TRON Evolution: The Video Game, and R.U.S.E. We’ve had a great first month and a half, but this is just the beginning. For a complete list of confirmed Move-compatible games available now and coming soon, see below:

Available Now:

Brunswick Pro Bowling
EyePet
Get Fit With Mel B
Heavy Rain
High Velocity Bowling
Hustle Kings
John Daly’s ProStroke Golf
Kung Fu Rider
MAG
NBA 2K11
Planet Minigolf
Racquet Sports
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
R.U.S.E
Sports Champions
Start The Party!
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest
The Shoot
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011
Toy Story 3: The Video Game
Tumble
TV Superstars

Coming in late 2010 and 2011:

Beat Sketcher
Dance Dance Revolution
Dead Space Extraction (available with Dead Space 2 Limited Edition)
echochrome ii
EA Create
Killzone 3
LittleBigPlanet 2
PAIN (PlayStation Move compatibility update)
PlayStation Move Ape Escape
PlayStation Move Heroes
SingStar Dance
SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs
The Sly Collection
The Fight: Lights Out
Tron Evolution: The Video Game
Zumba Fitness

PlayStation Move: By The Numbers

Whether we’re talking Trophy Level, KDR, or NPD, us gamers are a pretty stat-obsessed lot. Last week, we announced that a million PlayStation Move units have been shipped in North America. This morning, have a look at some more stats about the first month of PlayStation Move’s availability.

5156697529_457d316f24_b.jpg

The Fight: Lights Out - Danny Trejo Interview

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="288" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/d25aed65/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/d25aed65/" width="437" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>​

the fight is the only game i've liked so far...

Really? I didn't like the fight when I played it at comic con. It felt really unresponsive. It's way too slow for a street fighting game. And my hits seemed to miss, or not even swing, a lot.

I hope I played a bad beta version, but from reviews i've been reading it sounds like it hasn't gotten much better.

Glad you like it though!

Really? I didn't like the fight when I played it at comic con. It felt really unresponsive. It's way too slow for a street fighting game. And my hits seemed to miss, or not even swing, a lot.

I hope I played a bad beta version, but from reviews i've been reading it sounds like it hasn't gotten much better.

Glad you like it though!

The fight got a 5.5 out of 10 everywhere it was reviewed no one liked it.