Quadrophenia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Quadrophenia (Pre-orders will be live at 6pm UK BST time on Sunday September 4th)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Includes slipcase. Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
never heard of this movie, but at least the slip is a little different on the steel. Note down this isn't distributed by Paramount (Top Gun / Ferris Bueller) so I guess their artwork is a little different and not the same.

never heard of this movie, but at least the slip is a little different on the steel. Note down this isn't distributed by Paramount (Top Gun / Ferris Bueller) so I guess their artwork is a little different and not the same.

It looks like the Paramount ones have the same artwork for each but the Universal ones have different artwork. I can't imagine Zavvi would choose to use the same artwork, so maybe that is the best they could do with Paramount's approval?

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
With discount codes, that's if they don't budge, we are looking at £22.50 a steel. Will they go down? Well the Marvel Lenti's never really went down much. I don't see this dropping to £14.99.

The slipbox art is great, but for the steel I see they opted for the same art from the "Screen Outlaws" amaray slipcover range. That said, I'm definitely intrigued.

With discount codes, that's if they don't budge, we are looking at £22.50 a steel. Will they go down? Well the Marvel Lenti's never really went down much. I don't see this dropping to £14.99.

The price will probably be £15.99 when the listing goes live, the same as Snow White and the Huntsman and Top Gun.

Reactions: yardman
Never seen this one before. Cool to see both the slip and steel have different art... might blind buy it if the price drops at some point.

Zavvi adding a slipcase is making them charge £10 more than these should be these are very old films

Reactions: terry44
finally another quality film, if this has a shout out for live time can someone please tag me :thumbs:

i want one of these :D

basil :thumbs:

An incredibly iconic British movie about an era that even to this day reeks cool Brittania. Full of 80's pop icons and credible actors, many of whom went on to even bigger fame on our TVs screens and on the radio.

Mods v Rockers was the backbone of our youth in the 60's. Street battles on the beaches, to intense biking and style rivalry. This movie captures what Britain was truly like, gritty and uncomfortable, yet full of pride.

I can see a great many non Steelbook collectors wanting to grab a copy when they discover it's available, so be confident in its popularity.

does anyone have any idea when this will go live at all, it hasn't gone live with top gun as suspected by look of it.

any info appreciated

basil :thumbs:

Come on bud, get this active!

For me this is THE Steelbook not to miss.

The soundtrack for the movie is on another level.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan