Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: UK Exclusive Limited to 2000

King Kong.jpg

Love it. Would be even happier if slip case would be steelbook artwork and vice versa but in any case steelbook is great!

Man, this is killer. I missed out on all the other sets so this is a must have for me.
There were EverythingBlu and FilmArena editions with the same WWA steelbook - I got the EB one so skipped FAC.
Then there was an HDZeta 'dress-up' using the Zavvi steel that I bought separately for £15 (2014 prices...).

This one looks better than all before, and I still like the quality of studio CEs over all the 'cottage industry' 'premium' releases.

Reactions: jaws finatic
There were EverythingBlu and FilmArena editions with the same WWA steelbook - I got the EB one so skipped FAC.
Then there was an HDZeta 'dress-up' using the Zavvi steel that I bought separately for £15 (2014 prices...).

This one looks better than all before, and I still like the quality of studio CEs over all the 'cottage industry' 'premium' releases.
I was really wanting that FilmArena Kong, but missed out due to a myriad of health issues that spanked me like a wayward child for a few years there. This edition looks really nice and makes that previous butt hurt less so. LOL.

They're leaving the best till last, but at least spreading them out makes it easier on the wallet. I expect Northman to release in September
Huh? I’m on about putting them all up for pre order at the same time. I said it in the atomic blonde thread when it went up. Easier to use codes on multiple items

And yes Northman’s release is 9th September. This is 26th august. They’re all only spread out by a few weeks. Most in the same pay month so it makes no difference

Any clue as to whether or not Amazon Italy will have this? And if not, is there a atypical start time for preorders at the Zon, or is it time to listen to Ted Nugents Free for All, because that's what's coming down?
It's supposed to be exclusive to the uk, the collectors edition that is. Same as atomic blonde, Northman, and Soho (when it's approved). It's only the steels that will be available elsewhere.