Quentin Tarantino's The Whole Bloody Affair Mondo Steelbook

Aug 26, 2011
UK
I'm I the only cat who's been waiting a lifetime to see this full length feature. And isn't releasing it as a Mondo steelbook exclusive the perfect opportunity to finally put the movie out there?!

Attachments

• 15_8327a_lg.jpg
    15_8327a_lg.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 5,294
Reactions: Noodles
Cool man!!!!
But I want "The whole bloody affair" was meant to be released around the time of Death Proof!
It never happened and only ever had a limited cinema release in Cali.
It's volume 1&2 togther as one long epic with an extended anime scene...
Plus a second disc of extras would be nice! :)

I know man. I was at a Q&A of his front row, when Death Proof was being released.
He promised it back then, never happened!
I'm still clinging on to hope!

Wow that must have been cool. He's bound to do it one these days. He's going George Lucas on us ... does what he wants when he wants ... feed the fans! :p

Reactions: Sigill
Yeah he knows how bad people want this. He's just making us wait to build up the anticipation. I'm sure this will see a release eventually!

Well he hasn't started adding CGI to Pulp Fiction just yet!
But yeah it was an awesome event, I was really lucky to be there...
I have a feeling it will be released around the time of the rumoured Kill Bill Vol 3, if that ever happens.

Reactions: Wreck
When Tarantino needs some money, he'll release it. I'm itching to see 'The Whole Bloody Affiar'

I know man. I was at a Q&A of his front row, when Death Proof was being released.
He promised it back then, never happened!
I'm still clinging on to hope!

That's awesome :thumbs:
I went to the screening at the Edinburgh film festival, but Quentin was a no show for the Q&A. Zoe Bell was there though and talked about her stunt work and Kill Bill.

Back on topic, I would buy a release of The Whole Bloody Affair in a heartbeat!

That's awesome :thumbs:
I went to the screening at the Edinburgh film festival, but Quentin was a no show for the Q&A. Zoe Bell was there though and talked about her stunt work and Kill Bill.

Back on topic, I would buy a release of The Whole Bloody Affair in a heartbeat!

Aah that sh$t, sorry man!
The one I went to was only meant to be a book/screenplay said signing. At the last minute he turned it into a Q&A...

Haha, yeah join the queue with me!
It'll happen one day!

Reactions: justboy
I'd rather this happened than Kill Bill 3. You can't watch one without watching the other, so The Whole Bloody Affair has to happen eventually!

I actually designed a template for the box set some years ago...

Attachments

• KB.jpg
    KB.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 466
"The Whole Bloody Affair"? Was this Quentin's original title for "Kill Bill" before he broke this up into two movies? The Mondo art looks awesome!

The original title was just "Kill Bill" until Tarantino split it into parts 1 & 2
He gave it the "Whole Bloody Affair" subtitle when he screened the full uncut version. Fans have been desperate for this version to be released though, as it includes slightly different scenes such as an extended O-Ren origin.

The original title was just "Kill Bill" until Tarantino split it into parts 1 & 2
He gave it the "Whole Bloody Affair" subtitle when he screened the full uncut version. Fans have been desperate for this version to be released though, as it includes slightly different scenes such as an extended O-Ren origin.
Oh I see, thanks for the info. Hopefully he will release uncut version for all his fans after he is done with the Hateful Eight.

Cool artwork Noodles...
Haha
I've been saying that around the release of each new film...
Oh maybe this is the year he releases TWBA off the back of another successful film!

But yeah If you imagine, the two films playing as one long epic. Obviously at the start of two, there would be no "previously speach" by the Bride.
An extended anime O-Ren origin story and the Crazy 88 battle plays out in full colour as it did in Japan!

I actually found a torrent of TWBA, but I never watched it, I figured it was just a fan cut and couldn't be bothered to find out!

Reactions: Noodles