• Merge

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
So I have a question...

Should we:

Turn Hot Toys/Side Show into Toy Picture Megathread

Or have two threads. One for Hot Toys/Side Show and another for "other" toys. I know Hot Toys/Side Show is considered quality stuff, but some people (myself included) have stuff that we REALLY like but it's not Hot Toys/Side Show...

LMK.

Hi Jef-if everyone's fine with it, I think we could rename it to "Pics of your Collectibles", or something, to make it more inclusive?

Hi Jef-if everyone's fine with it, I think we could rename it to "Pics of your Collectibles", or something, to make it more inclusive?

I was thinking just toys so it didn't get overwhelmed with like special edition BDs/games, or steel books, or other things like that.

If it's only toys then people can post any toy they own that they're proud of... I have a lot of toys that I REALLY like, but that aren't from those two companies...

Hey Jef-yeah, I am not sure what terminology folks are comfortable with. I have no idea if some people do not consider their collectibles "Toys", but the Steelbook collectors are probably more likely to post in the Steelbook pics thread. I rarely ever see anyone post SB's in the Collectibles thread, but if they do, we can just move it. I am not into collectibles, but I am sure a term that works for fans can be chosen. And whatever it is, it can always be changed down the road, if the thread evolves.

I always preferred "Action Figures" hahaha ... but Toys/Collectibles would be good ... so it could include things that are like toys but not .... like AP's "Arc reactor" etc.

Hey Jef-yeah, I am not sure what terminology folks are comfortable with. I have no idea if some people do not consider their collectibles "Toys", but the Steelbook collectors are probably more likely to post in the Steelbook pics thread. I rarely ever see anyone post SB's in the Collectibles thread, but if they do, we can just move it. I am not into collectibles, but I am sure a term that works for fans can be chosen. And whatever it is, it can always be changed down the road, if the thread evolves.

I always preferred "Action Figures" hahaha ... but Toys/Collectibles would be good ... so it could include things that are like toys but not .... like AP's "Arc reactor" etc.

Yeah. I said toys because I have things that aren't action figures, like an original plush Paploo (an ewok) from Star Wars RotJ.

Ah, yes,that totally makes sense. You should post some pics, if you have not. I love seeing what people are in to-a few years ago I really wanted a full size Alien statue. My wife was like "Yeah, if you want me to have a heart attack, as I go to the kichen..." LOL

that would have pwned!

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

I say merge, cause if someone wants special attention focus on a certain item they can just make a separate thread ... whilst the megathread is always cool and fun to look at everything even for people who ARENT collectors.