Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure everything will be sold out with Red Carpet members :(

We still do not know the prices.

By the way guys ... Did you notice the shipping charges have increased a little bit ... it's now 3.99€ instead of 2.99€ in France

By the way guys ... Did you notice the shipping charges have increased a little bit ... it's now 3.99€ instead of 2.99€ in France

We don't know nothing. I mean certainly some ppl will sell it for hefty price on scalpbay that is for sure, but not all.
I think best way is just to be on lookout and wait your chance.
I hope that they also release rest of them and not just this one but we don't know anything regarding that and will simply have to wait.
Cause current steelbook set of BB on eBay is having ridiculous prices - over 300 easily. Not to mention on top of it, most of them are damaged in a way and ppl still don't see that as minus.
I for one will just go after steelbook. Don't need anything else, though it would be great.
Steelbook design looks very appealing, though it would be even better in my opinion if slipcase image would be on steelbook. But considering German edition artwork, Zavvi one looks better to me.

I'm sure they made at least 3000 copies, being a large and pragmatic company, and at £70 it won't sell out just in 3 hours to Red Carpet members.

Prices announced. I wrote earlier that I think it'll be at least £70-80, but they priced the top version at record £100!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

£60 for the Slipcase Edition, and €26 for the steel.
1000 copies of each, as I predicted.

Prices announced. I wrote earlier that I think it'll be at least £70-80, but they priced the top version at record £100!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

£60 for the Slipcase Edition, and €26 for the steel.
1000 copies of each, as I predicted.
Uhmm, what have they been smoking? £100? that not correct price is it?
Disgusting tbh.
How can it be £40 more than the slipcase edition, it doesn't have much extra for it my god.

Prices are only confirmed when releases go live to order on Zavvi

Sometimes there can be a difference in prices before going live

Steelbook only edition £25.99 (TBC)
Slipcase Edition £59.99 (TBC)
Collectors Box Set Edition £99.99 (TBC)

Note prices are only confirmed when live to pre order and are subject to change

£26 for the steel and £60 for the slipcase isn't far off what I was expecting. Steel is typical pricing, wouldn't have surprised me if they set it at £30. I think the last few ETB slips were £55 too, plus postage, so again no surprises there with that one.

£100 for the bigger one is a bit of laugh though, I can see that one hanging about for a while with there being 1,000 to shift.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
£59.99 for the slipcase version is okay if it’s the same quality slip as past EB editions.

Funny how everyone here's [rightfully] appalled at the CE version price, yet line up, pushing and screaming to grab a much, much less packed editions of BluFans for the same money shipped (£100 is currently $125 US).
I'd rather pay the British production companies, than Chinese.

Honestly, I'd go for the cheaper Fullslip, because I don't care much for Purple Heart medal replica, or all those Hunting Lodge flyers and vouchers.
Rambo 'dog tag', Sheriff's patch, both sets of cards and a booklet are already included in the Fullslip.
But there's a second booklet in the Boxset... don't know if it's worth twice the price.
If we go 20 for the steel, then it's +40 for the stuff in FS, and another +40 for the extras in the Box.

Reactions: vinny