Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
1709855473495.png

Expected to like this, but after 30 mins I gave up. It was the soundtrack that killed it for me. Most annoying soundtrack I’ve ever heard.

No rating as I couldn’t make it through… :notworthy:

• Wow
Reactions: leelee17 and Lutzo
It's International Women's Day, wanted to show a movie to missus she surely would like. And she did.

MV5BMmExZDc4NjEtZjY1ZS00OWU5LWExZGYtYTc4NDM1ZmRhMDZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

.... What did you do ? :naughty::rofl:

Poor Things (2023)
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

It started with 'What the f**k' and ended with 'Oh I get it'. I understand why this would be a divisive film as I swayed like a pendulum to even score it.

Reactions: vexred
Road House 2024

1000014162.png
1000014162.png
1000014162.png

I just watched the remake and rating this is hard. I mean how do you even rate the original? Like you can love a movie that isn't 5 stars. And it certainly isn't a 5 star movie but I still love it.

The remake was entertaining and Gyllenhaal is really good in it. He is also ripped as hell.

It isn't a masterpiece or anything but it was a perfectly entertaining 2 hours and I'll be happy to watch it again.

Would buy if we get a physical release although not holding my breath.

Attachments

• 1000014162.png
    1000014162.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 10
Just finished Roadhouse. I liked it, I thought it was a good watch. One thing to note is if you go in right away and try and compare it to the first Roadhouse you're gonna be very disappointed to say the least. Different city, different bar, different asshat, hell, different Dalton. As Jinxy said Gyllenhaal is ripped as holy hell, even more so than he was in Southpaw, holy sh!t that guy could rip your damn head off. I can't really say much without spoiling it for others but I am looking forward to this making it to physical media.
_full.png
_full.png
_full.png
_half.png
_empty.png

I thought it was kind of funny that right as he stepped off the bus you see a restaurant named "The Double Deuce". :rofl: