Release date: 15. May 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE

image.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:
I have this steelbook today n hand and this steelbook is perfekt.
I hope all steelbooks lokks so good(sadly this is the only good german disney steelbook for a while).

You have a solid metal, a nice embossed title and very nice matt finish with vibrant shiny metallic colors.

Its pretty ironic that this steelbook have a embossed title, no steelbook worldwide of this film have a embossed title.

Reactions: jcarter
DE - Real Steel

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

9KkCZaP.jpg

xqIZROU.jpg

q3meFdt.jpg

7rK7R9a.jpg

SQj6BL5.jpg

hTsz8Rg.jpg

mPd5S2s.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

4jWNPP6.jpg

r9tZPgT.jpg

842O575.jpg

2JniSQF.jpg

PIWldx7.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

fqdhjzb.jpg

fJbiHNo.jpg

04S3tFJ.jpg

Screw it I am going to try to get the difference refunded, do they still apply a 7 days price-change refund policy ?

-edit-
Email sent to customer service.

Last edited:
Ricster mate, you already submitted pics of this on May 19th (a couple of posts above)

I enjoy your pic's as much as the next person, but I've been inundated with notifications the last two days on multiple threads. It's a bit much all at once. It's a bit like spamming if I'm honest.

Ricster mate, you already submitted pics of this on May 19th (a couple of posts above)

I enjoy your pic's as much as the next person, but I've been inundated with notifications the last two days on multiple threads. It's a bit much all at once. It's a bit like spamming if I'm honest.
No probd. I can leave again

HELL NO! :angry: You better not leave again @ricster! Those are fighting words! :box: I actually look forward to seeing your EPIC pics! 80% of my purchase making decisions are based because of your pics! :thumbs: A suggestions to keep everyone happy, just put a SPOILER Tag on your pics ;)

YOU KEEP YOUR NINJA ASS HERE! :naughty: :p We just got you back my friend! :notworthy:

Reactions: Thelite13
Not sure what you mean by that. I'm not asking you to leave by any means. But in your rush to post pics you haven't even checked the threads to see if you already have at an earlier time.

I love seeing pics, just maybe not so many in one go. Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to :(