Region Free Blu-ray SteelBook Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Alright, anytime you know a movie is region free to at least region A & B please report in this thread.

DO NOT CLAIM A STEEL IS REGION FREE JUST BECAUSE THE BACK SAYS A/B/C etc. Many have been proved false.

This is for those who have imported and tested and such.

http://bluraysteelbooks.com/steelbook-list/ <--- We could always use the intel on confirming more titles on the list. This thread will help that! So if you see any older titles that you know are region free then feel free to confirm those too!!!

Last edited:
i got 2012 from china, it says abc bout, it doesn't play in my region a player, i don't really mind since the steel is gorgeous, but be awere of the disc

hey guys, I got info on the horizontal Book of Eli (stand-alone, not the CE)
the movie plays, as do about half of the spec.features, but some of them (most likely the standard-def extras) won't load up...
I'm guessing its cuz they are in PAL format...
the movie itself is the bomb though... especially the audio, which is reference-quality IMO :scat:

thx guys, all updated ... any word on Degeneration anyone? Also any word about Prince of Persia from the uk ... any one test that out yet?

Robin Hood and Kickass UK are region free (I tested)

Robin Hood German is region free and audio tracks for like damn near every language

these four alliance steels are region free:D
kill bill vol 1
kill bill vol 2
sin city
shaun of the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.