Region Free Blu-ray SteelBook Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Alright, anytime you know a movie is region free to at least region A & B please report in this thread.

DO NOT CLAIM A STEEL IS REGION FREE JUST BECAUSE THE BACK SAYS A/B/C etc. Many have been proved false.

This is for those who have imported and tested and such.

http://bluraysteelbooks.com/steelbook-list/ <--- We could always use the intel on confirming more titles on the list. This thread will help that! So if you see any older titles that you know are region free then feel free to confirm those too!!!

Last edited:
i got runaways from germany, it doesn't say anything on disc nor case, but it played in my A player.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

oh i almost forget, the ironman2 from hong kong is region free, or at least it plays on my A player

i got runaways from germany, it doesn't say anything on disc nor case, but it played in my A player.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

oh i almost forget, the ironman2 from hong kong is region free, or at least it plays on my A player

Iron man 2 from Thailand is Region free too.

:D

Does anyone know if Metropolis UK (steelbook) is region free? I want the steelbook but I also want to be able to watch to movie. I just don't really want to double dip myself.......lol

+1

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

I have Kick Ass from the Netherlands is region free but the subtitles appear to be force and in dutch.

Fast and Furious Horizontal German is region free and has like 15 languages to choose from at the get-go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.