Rio (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #2)-booklet [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: November 15th, 2012
Limited Edition 1000 (with exclusive booklet)

Rio0.jpg
Rio1.jpg rio2.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
apparantly all the steelz are the same ;) , only the First 200 came with some "git" :rolleyes:

this is fair as Its not right that 500 guys get better items than the others !!

Hmm... I wonder where you get the 200 figure from. To what my little knowledge, orders that came through before 10th march 2012 would have an additional gift from blufan.
That's all, as for the booklet, its supposed to issue only 500 but due to its delay again and again blufans mod decided to print more and let everyone have the booklet instead to show appreciation for fans support.
I don't remember I read that they make known how many orders were went through before 10th march.

Hmm... I wonder where you get the 200 figure from. To what my little knowledge, orders that came through before 10th march 2012 would have an additional gift from blufan.
That's all, as for the booklet, its supposed to issue only 500 but due to its delay again and again blufans mod decided to print more and let everyone have the booklet instead to show appreciation for fans support.
I don't remember I read that they make known how many orders were went through before 10th march.

It was about 200 Alex - I checked the thread at blufans.com. I was so eager to know whether my order made on 27th March will come with booklet ;)

And I also found out the "special gift" - it is the magazine supplement which talks about the production process of My Farewell Concubine. This info is from the guy who will ship my order.

I in fact bought the magazine myself a few months ago.

20120920_231923_zps843ebc4d.jpg

If the gift is that fmc thing then I'll be very disappointed. I was offered that gift previously which I rejected and told the mod to keep it for themselves. LOL
I expect something more. Not to forget, our gb started way before that.
Don't think it's that small quantity.