Aug 2, 2012
Peterborough, UK
So sad :(

Princess Leia 1.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/27/carrie-fisher-dead/

Last edited:
My mum just told me the news

So sad

Such an awful year for celebrity deaths. Loads who I grew up admiring and my biggest hero at the start of the year.

RIP Carrie, may the force be with you

(She was on the Christmas special 8 out of 10 cats this year and although she didn't look too well she is absolutely classic on it and I'm guessing one of her last to apperances in that respect. Worth watching)

My mum just told me the news

So sad

Such an awful year for celebrity deaths. Loads who I grew up admiring and my biggest hero at the start of the year.

RIP Carrie, may the force be with you

(She was on the Christmas special 8 out of 10 cats this year and although she didn't look too well she is absolutely classic on it and I'm guessing one of her last to apperances in that respect. Worth watching)
I don't watch much, if any, TV any more... I'm definitely going to have to check 8 Out of 10 Cats now though! Always loved that show.

This really has been a dire year for celebrities dropping dead. Inside 4 days we've had The lead singer of Status Quo, Carrie Fisher, George Michael, Liz Smith (UK fans would know her) and the author of Watership Down Richard Adams. To be fair when I saw Carrie Fisher on the Graham Norton show the other week she did not look well and looked way older than her 60 years. It was obvious years of battling ill health had taken their toll. Can we not fast forward the remainder of the year because at this rate we'll loose a dozen more!. Will be digging out my CAV laserdisc of Star Wars tonight.....

This is such sad news I was really hoping she would be OK. I have always loved Star Wars and have always really liked her whenever she appeared on any tv shows only recently watched her Graham Norton appearance and she was lovely. I still have on the sky+ the 8/10 cats she was recently on we haven't even seen it yet :(
I know we don't know them but I am genuinely sad about this. Tragic news, sad anytime but at Christmas :(

Only a few hours after hearing the news about Carrie Fisher I received a text from my dad to tell me that my auntie had lost her battle with cancer, and on her 59th birthday too. What a crap end to the year! :(

Only a few hours after hearing the news about Carrie Fisher I received a text from my dad to tell me that my auntie had lost her battle with cancer, and on her 59th birthday too. What a crap end to the year! :(
@Noodles Damn :sorry:... So sorry to read about your loss my Ninja Bro :( Same as Kelly above, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm here for you if you need anything buddy :thumbs:

BIG middle finger towards 2016! :mad:

Reactions: Noodles
I'm sorry for your loss Noodles, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

@Noodles Damn :sorry:... So sorry to read about your loss my Ninja Bro :( Same as Kelly above, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm here for you if you need anything buddy :thumbs:

BIG middle finger towards 2016! :mad:
Thanks a lot guys... your thoughts are much appreciated.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
A really sweet and touching tribute to Carrie Fisher from the Star Wars Celebration in Orlando...