Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Please kindly note that these are not confirmed or approved beauty shots, only concepts made by FAC Team. All artworks might be changed in approval process.

We are not yet decided if we start these three projects.

21015712_1887216304628248_5039096162965478377_o.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, the new trilogy (?) has just started in theatres. Will FA ever complete the first trilogy series' steelbooks? :D :D
Unfortunately this is not going to happen. They will no longer do any fox releases and also if I remember correctly they had a falling out with Paramount which put an end to any further A Quiet Place film Franchise. Such a shame it is !

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jaws finatic
if I remember correctly they had a falling out with Paramount which put an end to any further A Quiet Place film Franchise. Such a shame it is !
I don't care anymore. The largest amount of 'premium' LEs in my 27 year old collection is from FilmArena, I was their biggest fan, but they can just close up and liquidate right now as far as I'm concerned, they're so absent like they're dead already.
The Quiet Place I got one of the movies from them, and the other from the also defunct now U'Mania, so I'll be OK with getting the upcoming prequel from a third company... :cautious:

Reactions: jaws finatic
I don't care anymore. The largest amount of 'premium' LEs in my 27 year old collection is from FilmArena, I was their biggest fan, but they can just close up and liquidate right now as far as I'm concerned, they're so absent like they're dead already.
The Quiet Place I got one of the movies from them, and the other from the also defunct now U'Mania, so I'll be OK with getting the upcoming prequel from a third company... :cautious:
It's such a shame, man. I've gotten some nice editions from these folks. Not sure how everything came to such a pass with them, but it doesn't look ideal. Makes me appreciate a place like Manta all the more.

Reactions: Lenny Nero