Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.43 star(s) Rating: 3.43/5 7 Votes
Title: Road House

Genre: Action

Director: Doug Liman

Cast: Jake Gyllenhaal

Plot: Remake of the 1989 action classic.

road_house.jpeg

My initial thoughts are that it looks promising. A different origin for Dalton. Fight scenes look promising.
Just trashy enough. Hope the Roadhouse bands music is as good (never better The Jeff Healy Band though. The End Credits track is legendary) and I do wish that Conor McGregor doesn't F up all his scenes.

Plus a cameo somewhere for Sam Elliot or some nod to the great Swayze

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Just trashy enough. Hope the Roadhouse bands music is as good (never better The Jeff Healy Band though. The End Credits track is legendary) and I do wish that Conor McGregor doesn't F up all his scenes.

Plus a cameo somewhere for Sam Elliot or some nod to the great Swayze
Yeah. I mean all I want from this is a silly, cheesy, over the top with cheesy but quotable lines and great action and great music.

Looking at the fight outside of the bar, which I'm betting is our introduction to just how badass Dalton is. It looks like the fight scenes could be good, not chopped up to a ridiculous degree.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
You gotta address that right away and watch OG Roadhouse quick smart. :LOL:
Pure 80s action cheese. Would be in my top 10 eighties line up for sure.
It's been on my watchlist forever but I'm yet to actually get around to it for whatever reason. I definitely hope to finally see it before I do the remake though!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Looks decent until Conor f**king McGregor showed up. He looks like he has a big part too. Thought it was just a cameo. Don’t know if I can sit through a film with that c*nt playing an even bigger c*nt version of himself

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database