Robert Rodriguez 4-Film Collection (3-Disc Set) [Japan]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
machete_best_box.jpg

Comes with 4 movies on 3 discs. Looks pretty bad ass, so long as the jacket is made well.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B004ING93W/?tag=hdnjp-22

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh still expensive. Would go way over the import limit... so VAT and customs would be added... not for me then.

That looks nice but the price is heavy. Will the discs be region locked? I know Machete is region A and i can only play region B!:ohno:

£75 all in from Amazon Jp is ridiculous when you consider the raping customs gives to us UK residents. What a shame, it's a beautiful looking set.

If there was a group buy would it cut down the cost enough for more to be able to purchase this ?

Maybe in each individual's country ; like if you split shipping, and then agreed to split custom fees ... I'm not hip to custom fees so dont know if splitting those is better then just paying them alone (ie. same amount regardless )

Maybe in each individual's country ; like if you split shipping, and then agreed to split custom fees ... I'm not hip to custom fees so dont know if splitting those is better then just paying them alone (ie. same amount regardless )

It may work out cheaper all in one, though it's hard to say. What I do know is that regardless of what the import duty cost is the royal mail hump you for an £8 "handling" fee as well. So if you consider that on top of what Customs hits you with it can work out pretty painful.

This looks amazing (I love clothing editions) but I'd personally rather just have Machete with the jacket. Hopefully it gets released elsewhere.

Got mine delivered yesterday from Japan. Again, like Cleopatra, the delivery was super quick and no customs charges!! Great boxset to go along with my Japanese Grindhouse DVD boxset and the Australian Grindhouse set. I've also ordered the American Grindhouse Digipack from YesAsia to complete my Tarantino/Rodriguez Blu-Ray and DVD LE collection and will hopefully be posting some pictures soon!!