91T5JujrAQL._AA1500_.jpg

91fbcwGw0fL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to gam

Disc specifications

Region B locked.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Castellano DTS 5.1, Italian DTS 5.1

Subtitles: English, Castellano, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered through MovieMail and intially got an e-mail saying that it was out of stock and that I would be refunded, however I recieved an e-mail this morning saying that it has been dispatched. Confusing :S

Amazon with 999+ copies available again

starting to doubt the 4k limitation

11,20GBP btw.

It is 4k for sure. Studio order said amount and suppliers like Amazon/Zavvi are given a slice of it, an allocation if you will. Which most of the time wont be the whole 4k. So once the retailer sells out their initail allocation like Amazon did, they simply ask for more or whats left of the original 4k print run.

Reactions: roadie
starting to doubt the 4k limitation

If the initial run was 4k and Amazon initially took 1k, with another 3k being shared between other retailers, then I guess it makes sense that another 1k copies would still be up for grabs. A retailer will only take what they think they can sell at any one time.

Reactions: roadie
If the initial run was 4k and Amazon initially took 1k, with another 3k being shared between other retailers, then I guess it makes sense that another 1k copies would still be up for grabs. A retailer will only take what they think they can sell at any one time.

they didn't take 1k initially... they had 999+ copies available for quite a while (1-2 weeks at least)

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

It is 4k for sure. Studio order said amount and suppliers like Amazon/Zavvi are given a slice of it, an allocation if you will. Which most of the time wont be the whole 4k. So once the retailer sells out their initail allocation like Amazon did, they simply ask for more or whats left of the original 4k print run.

sounds sort of reasonable.. what sounds even more reasonable would be an option to increase the print run in case of good sales

Last edited:
they didn't take 1k initially... they had 999+ copies available for quite a while

You can divide the allocation figures however you like, the 1k was just an example figure. The principle is the same though: a total of 4k divided initially between the retailers, with the remainder up for grabs.

You can divide the allocation figures however you like, the 1k was just an example figure. The principle is the same though: a total of 4k divided initially between the retailers, with the remainder up for grabs.

the procedure might be correct, but the figure of 4000 seems to be made up out of thin air..

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

amazon had at least 2k initially if you approach this realistically.. given that most preorders are placed within the first 2 or 3 days and even after 1,5 weeks there have been 999+ copies left for sale rather rapidly tending towards zero

zavvi and sainsbury are arguably a lot smaller, leaving them with an allocation of somewhere between 500-1000 i guess..

the figures just dont add up to me..

Last edited:
they didn't take 1k initially... they had 999+ copies available for quite a while (1-2 weeks at least)
Err... the listing went live on Amazon on the 22nd of Feb, and their initial allocation was sold out by the 5th of March... they never had that many copies available for that period of time at all.

I doubt if the new stock is really 999+ .
Willow was also 999 + in stock a few minutes ago, only +/- 100 left now.
Impossible that they sold 900 copies so fast... especially because it is limited to 2 per person.

So I guess they'll adjust the real number soon.

I guess real number of Robocop left will be around 300

Reactions: hatredhorror
I doubt if the new stock is really 999+ .
Willow was also 999 + in stock a few minutes ago, only +/- 100 left now.
Impossible that they sold 900 copies so fast... especially because it is limited to 2 per person.

So I guess they'll adjust the real number soon.

I guess real number of Robocop left will be around 300

ok, you're right.. its 126 copies now^^

nvm then ;P