Last edited:
4K RESTORATIONS OF THE FILMS
DOLBY VISION/HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILMS
ROCKY IV: Theatrical Version + ROCKY VS. DRAGO: The Ultimate Director's Cut
The Making of Rocky Vs. Drago: Keep Puching
Bonus Blu-ray disc with special features from Rocky
AND MORE...

Rocky 5 and Rocky Balboa 4K UHD not available yet that's why

4K master transfers has to be done with those 2 films before a UHD release can happen
So why wouldn't they just wait? If they are releasing a 4 movie set then master 5 and 6 and release a 6 movie set. The 4 movie set is totally redundant. Not that I was planning to get it anyway, I want the steels. But still it's kinda ******. Like even when they do this with on going franchises its bad enough, but Rocky is a done Franchise. Kinda. I can consider creeds to be seperate at this point.

So why wouldn't they just wait? If they are releasing a 4 movie set then master 5 and 6 and release a 6 movie set. The 4 movie set is totally redundant. Not that I was planning to get it anyway, I want the steels. But still it's kinda ******. Like even when they do this with on going franchises its bad enough, but Rocky is a done Franchise. Kinda. I can consider creeds to be seperate at this point.
For the fat wads of filthy money clearly

Reactions: JinxyKatte
For those not aware there was audio and image errors with this release and also affected all countries 4K releases

Warner UK shipped to me the replacement box set on June 26 that has discs with the audio and image issues corrected
I will have delivery today or tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: K1SK1S
For those not aware there was audio and image errors with this release and also affected all countries 4K releases

Warner UK shipped to me the replacement box set on June 26 that has discs with the audio and image issues corrected
I will have delivery today or tomorrow.
I got the steels from Zavvi a few months back. Is there anyway to replace them you know of?

I got the steels from Zavvi a few months back. Is there anyway to replace them you know of?
Contact Warner
Email address is [email protected]
In the email you send to warner include your name and delivery address details
Include proof of purchase
A screenshot of the Zavvi orders showing was dispatched should do and include photo of each SteelBook if possible.

They will not send you replacement SteelBooks
It’s only the 4K discs that was affected

Warner will send you this collection box set as a replacement
It's comes sealed and includes the corrected 4K UHD discs
The Blu-ray discs in the SteelBooks was not affected.

Note
The discs look the exact same you already have so don't get them mixed up with the replacement discs when you receive the box set
The only difference when looking at the discs is the numbers that end with 2 letters on inner ring on the playing surface on the replacements are slightly different.

• Informative
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: K1SK1S and Ashcroft
Contact Warner
Email address is [email protected]
In the email you send to warner include your name and delivery address details
Include proof of purchase
A screenshot of the Zavvi orders showing was dispatched should do and include photo of each SteelBook if possible.

They will not send you replacement SteelBooks
It’s only the 4K discs that was affected

Warner will send you this collection box set as a replacement
It's comes sealed and includes the corrected 4K UHD discs
The Blu-ray discs in the SteelBooks was not affected.

Note
The discs look the exact same you already have so don't get them mixed up with the replacement discs when you receive the box set
The only difference when looking at the discs is the numbers that end with 2 letters on inner ring on the playing surface on the replacements are slightly different.
Amazing, thank you @paulboland
I Did It Win GIF by Rocky