Print run: 500

15211365z66ueedyn22suk-jpg.244479

00.jpg

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cracker! Have all LDCs films in steelbook form where available now.

A question about an imperfection though. When holding it completely open, does the front wobble? Was wondering if it was due to all the debossing that it may not feel completely rigid, or should I report this back?

Wow. Masterpieces of steelbook craftsmanship.

I can see these rising in value rapidly ESPECIALLY if Blufan don't deliver with the lenti / fullslip versions.

Reactions: smileyx9
GB was kept low key over on the other forum.

Apparently there is a lenticular or fullslip version on the way so we've been told. How likely ??? I would personally say it's a 50/50 chance.
Thanks for the info. I know from experience Blufans are more expensive, but this looks spectacular and worth every penny! Let's hope they do some more with slips to make it even better

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Thanks for the info. I know from experience Blufans are more expensive, but this looks spectacular and worth every penny! Let's hope they do some more with slips to make it even better

It cost something like £32 if I re-call correctly. Need to refer to my spreadsheet got so many pre-orders lol forgotten what i've paid :D

These definitely are one of the best steelbooks to start of for this year I believe great quality from them.

Reactions: harry
Can someone post pic of inside art for me plz? I'm wondering if I can switch it with my IronPack without changing the spine and make this a combo pack lol

Got my beauties in hand finally after a failed attempt of delivery #180 on both. Thx a million Kevin these are truly a work of art. I look forward to hopefully getting in on the Lenti GB!!!!

Every time I see this beautiful steelbook, I kick myself for not joining in the group buy (on another site), I know a lenti is coming up next month but I'm not sure that will improve this, only cover up possibly the nicest looking steelbook I've ever seen :drool: