Print run: 500

15211365z66ueedyn22suk-jpg.244479

00.jpg

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my copy the other day. The Steelbook is great and the lenticular slip is really nice as well but the quality of the booklet and post cards is disappointing in my opinion. The images look a little washed out and the name of the film is even spelt incorrectly on the front/inside the booklet (Romeo + Juliette). I don't like the numbered card either as it obscures the back artwork of the slip if you leave it attached but doesn't fit inside the slip if you decide to take it off. I hope it isn't something Blufans is going to continue with.

Parcel was sent to post office on 28th June left China on 1st July
Arrived in Ireland 12th July
That's exactly the same as mine.

I just tracked all the other 1 clicks that were going to Ireland and they all are on route to customers for tomorrow.

Mine should have been with that bunch as they all left Shanghai Pudong at 02.50 but my tracking hasn't even updated. What does that mean??? :(

I just tracked all the other 1 clicks that were going to Ireland and they all are on route to customers for tomorrow.

Mine should have been with that bunch as they all left Shanghai Pudong at 02.50 but my tracking hasn't even updated. It doesn't look good :(
It might just not been scanned yet by an post
Give it a few days
Might have gone to customs first I was hit for customs with Guardian's of the Galaxy

I have had Blufans parcel before arrive without tracking updating

China Post is slow some of mine have taken 26 days to arrive