Rumor: Two Pixar Titles for November?!

Nov 2, 2009
According to UltimateDisney, Disney is planning to release Finding Nemo, Toy Story 3, and Toy Story 3 – 3D Combo Pack in November. Keep in mind Toy Story 3 is still in theaters and there’s no official announcement for any of these titles. We’ll keep you informed. Source: Ultimate Disney

Click Here For More...

By lucky I'm an insider of Disney México, last June I recieved a invitation to meet the operations mangers and designer maneger in Mexico City offices, very cool visit, I was invited as a commited client, I was 3 hours in 2 meetings, they hear every single story I told them about Steel and Blu ray world.

So I have the official MEX release date for:

Toy Story 3 October 22, and will have 3 o 4 editions about gifts on cases.

Thinkerbell new one October 8

Prince of Persia September

Beauty and the Beast Nov 5

Nemo dont have a date for this year maybe early 2011

Last edited:
By lucky I'm an insider of Disney México, last June I recieved a invitation to meet the operations mangers and designer maneger in Mexico City offices, very cool visit, I was invited as a commited client, I was 3 hours in 2 meetings, they hear every single story I told them about Steel and Blu ray world.

So I have the official MEX release date for:

Toy Story 3 October 22, and will have 3 o 4 editions about gifts on cases.

Thinkerbell new one October 8

Prince of Persia September

Beauty and the Beast Nov 5

Very cool! I wonder if those dates will coincide with the release dates here in the US.

Very cool! I wonder if those dates will coincide with the release dates here in the US.

well ,last releases had been weeks (Alice), months (Monsters, Inc.) or years (Dumbo) ahead of USA so I believe around that dates you will have your versions.