Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3, Xbox360, PC

RELEASE DATE: Aug. 20, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $129.99
No Order Link Yet Available

saintsrowivgogedition.jpg

Includes everything from the Super Dub Dub Edition plus a light-up rotating display and velvet case. LIMITED TO ONLY 5000 COPIES. Publisher Deep Silver will later update on how to purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saints Row IV: Game Of The Generation Edition

/** The Game of the Generation Edition will only be produced up to 5,000 times and each unit will be individually numbered **/

PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox 360

RELEASE DATE: August 20, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $129.99

Currently no purchase link.

EZGOTG.jpg

Alternate Box Art
'Merica Weapon
Uncle Sam Suit
Screaming Eagle Jet
12″ Dubstep Gun Replica with Laser and Sound
Dubstep Doomsday Button
Johnny Gat Memorial Statue
Light-up Rotating Display Case with individually numbered plaque
Top Shelf Protective Pouch for Display Case

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty cool case to showcase a steel in .... if this edition ever gets marked down (which I thnk it wont and it will just sell out) then i bet it could be modded to house a movie steel instead in a cool way.

HELP PLEASE!

Does anyone here know where to get it or can someone here help a fellow member here as the prices for this edition on eBay are Insane :angry:

I would love to get it asap. Please PM if someone can help. I would really appreciate all your time and efforts :)

Thanks!

Does anyone here know where to get it or can someone here help a fellow member here as the prices for this edition on eBay are Insane :angry:

I would love to get it asap. Please PM if someone can help. I would really appreciate all your time and efforts :)

Thanks!

I believe it has been sold out everywhere. There were only 5,000 units made. Hence the insane prices on eBay. People are "trying" to make a profit off of them.

Reactions: The Rainmaker