Scream 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Debossed [Germany]

Jan 15, 2011
BRISTOL UK
Scream 4 Blu-ray Steelbook http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0050GDAYC/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Release date of October 20th, 2011.

41%2BpoL3dBPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Hi res:
71m9ak1ayIL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I should have kept 2 of these on order. Debossing ftw! I cancelled one since I'm getting the digibook from freerecordshop. Love the Scream franchise!

I saw here in the US, that its released by Anchor Bay Amaray version region A locked. Steelbook is released from Universal, so is it region free or region B locked?

Yeah I put debossed in the title ... I think going forward we should do that, as many dont check up on threads of titles they arent really interested in ... but then if they see that they'll want to check it out and it may persuade them into the title. I know I am that way. :p

Plus it helps announce these titles as such so you can then see it clearly then update that list etc.

Thanks Wreck-yeah, I'm taking a few minutes to go through the list of past Steels now, and adding it as I won't have time later. Members use the Embossed/Stickered, etc thread you started, to see which version they prefer, and which may have paint effects for collection purposes. Now we have it in both places-hopefully a future version of the collection database can have that as well.

Just recieved this one today. I like the look and embossing. Haven't opened it yet though.