[SDCC 2023 & 2000ad Subscriber Exclusive] Judge Dredd Prints by Matt Ferguson

DentedSteelbook

Premium Supporter
Sep 3, 2022

New Judge Dredd prints from Matt Ferguson at SDCC or 2000ad Shop (if you're a subscriber).

Cheapest subscription is £3.33 for one month of their Digital Judge Dredd magazine, once you're subscribed, go to shop and on the left hand side there will be a new section "Subscriber Exclusives" and you'll be able to see the two prints.

24” x 36” Colour version is £55 + postage (and 1 month subscription) - Limited to 150 on the website, more available at SDCC
24” x 36” B/W version is £75 + postage (and 1 month subscription) - Limited to 50 on the website, more available at SDCC

Both are still in stock at the time I'm posting this, went live on 2023-07-20 so can't imagine there will be a lot left.

Full info below.

dredd-final-print-web97-1024x1536.jpg
dredd-final-print-VAR-web47-1024x1536.jpg

Since I posted this mine just arrived and packaged really bad, wouldn't bother ordering from them unless you like damaged posters.
Just to add to this comment, I contacted Customer Service and they were nothing short of fantastic, really nice people working there not your run of the mill copy paste answers, they took ownership of the damages, ordered in bigger and better poster tubes and shipped me out replacements (and did the same for a few other people in some groups I'm in, seems a few of them got damaged), replacements weren't perfect either but 99.99999% better than the first delivery.