Secret Cinema

DADDYCOOL187

Premium Supporter
Aug 2, 2012
Peterborough, UK
Has anyone been to any of these, They're doing 'Back to the future' at the moment and thinking of going along to see what the hype is about.

http://www.secretcinema.org/

Video of secret cinema doing one of my all time favourite movies ever 'The Warriors'

Attachments

• secret.jpg
    secret.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 65
Before picking up a ticket I'd be very careful mate as the set they're building for it isn't finished yet and they're getting a load of sh&t for it at the moment. I can see the whole thing being cancelled in all honesty

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Before picking up a ticket I'd be very careful mate as the set they're building for it isn't finished yet and they're getting a load of sh&t for it at the moment. I can see the whole thing being cancelled in all honesty
Tickets are expensive at £53 so was gonna wait until some decent reviews of this before booking.

Reactions: cooey
Never heard of this to be honerst. IF it is secret why publicise it ?.

£53 each ticket I'd want a gold feather seat for that . The amount of people bad enough when 1 person is being a pain never mind a field full.

I like to know what I am watching knowing my luck instead of getting a half decent movie I'd get a flipping rom com.

Thanks for the enlightenment @DADDYCOOL187 . If you do decide to go hope you have an amazing time.