Senna - Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Australia]

Jul 30, 2011
I found this edition as well EEK!

Release Date: December 8th, 2011
Note: Exclusive to JB-Hifi in Limited Quantities
Buy Link

cat_senna-coll-ed-contents-3d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, the standard viva metalcase is still available (as pictured). The ultimate collectors edition with the viva metalcase diary cards and book sold out at preorder. The UCE is probably more appealing to F1 fans if all your after is the viva metalcase.

click on the jbhifi link in the original post to view the UCE. Of course, it shows as out of stock

I went into a JB branch I rarely use a fortnight ago looking for something else and my jaw dropped when I saw the UCE on the shelf! I have to assume it was a customer return or some such - the box wasn't dented or bashed up, the plastic wrap was intact... I teleported as fast as I could to the checkout and bought it for $55.

Then THAT NIGHT a 20% off sale for the next day was announced and I had to repeatedly slap myself to stop thinking "Aww, if only I'd gone tomorrow I could have saved eleven bucks..." and remind myself I'd had a amazing fluke find.

Reactions: MK50
I went into a JB branch I rarely use a fortnight ago looking for something else and my jaw dropped when I saw the UCE on the shelf! I have to assume it was a customer return or some such - the box wasn't dented or bashed up, the plastic wrap was intact... I teleported as fast as I could to the checkout and bought it for $55.

Then THAT NIGHT a 20% off sale for the next day was announced and I had to repeatedly slap myself to stop thinking "Aww, if only I'd gone tomorrow I could have saved eleven bucks..." and remind myself I'd had a amazing fluke find.

nice one
either way you're the luckly one been trying to get a hold of this for a while,

well done