spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Certainly not you mate lol :) Fearing my health and safety, I shall keep that secret lol.

Oh I knew it wasn't me but I was trying to work out who you meant

Can't think of anyone who hates on every uk release

Maybe bat cave was a clue! Lol

@EverythingBlu will you all be accepting PayPal in the future? I'm interested in the box but can only pay this way for now. Thanks!
Hello,

Yes, we had PayPal in use but a slight error in our store caused us to postpone FUTURE orders but we are working to have this fixed as soon as we can.

Sorry about any inconvenience.

Thanks.
EverythingBlu

Order numbers do not collate to the numbering cards. We will be shipping randomly to be completely fair.
Except for the first 100 orders for the Blu Box, right? ;)

Edit: checking back in the thread, it was never said the the Blu Box numbers (the first hundred or all of them) will be allocated in the order of the orders placed; it was only a likely possibility :thumbs:
Numbers for the Blu Box will likely be in order to orders placed. The rest will be at random.

Thanks,
EverythingBlu

Last edited:
What we can do, is your upgraded orders (those going from a single edition to the blu box) we can still see your original order in the list. So we will ship in order of orders received so even if you upgrade you will still hold your original place. If we do this, the who didn't go for the Blu Box at the beginning would then kind of jump the Blu Box queue, how do people feel about this way of shipping? Or is completely random the best?

Thank you.

EverythingBlu