Shawn Ryan's "Terriers"

Apr 20, 2010
Washington State
Shawn Ryan has been on one hell of a roll over the past several years and having enjoyed all his other work, I can't imagine I won't love this one as well. Terriers was officially picked up several months back and will debut on FX this summer.

terriers_4_gallery_primary.jpg
"Terriers," FX's hourlong comedy from "The Shield" creator Shawn Ryan and "Ocean's Eleven" writer Ted Griffin, centers on Hank (Donal Logue), an ex-cop who partners with his best friend Britt (Michael Raymond James) to launch an unlicensed P.I. business in which the duo, both with maturity issues, solve crimes while trying to avoid danger and responsibility. The show will combine stand-alone episodes with overarching mystery.

Hank is an affable, talkative fellow who's not always the best liar but is adept at adopting different personas to find out information. He is alarmed by what he perceives as signs of his encroaching senility. Kimberly Quinn will play Hank's ex-wife, who maintains a friendly relationship with him. Laura Allen will play Britt's girlfriend, who's putting pressure on him to have kids. Rockmond Dunbar will play Hank's former partner, a detective with the San Diego Police Department.
terriers_5_gallery_primary.jpg

terriers_2_gallery_primary.jpg

terriers_3_gallery_primary.jpg

This guy has no luck. Terriers and Chicago Code all canceled when they were excellent shows but some other stuff are allowed to run free on networks without being canceled